Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know I'm being petty but my nephew was found naked outside and my fury knows no bound

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:36 AM
  • 2 Replies

My sister got together with a guy I never liked and when she talked and asked if she should break up with him I told her the decision was hers to make. Over the year she has said over and over she was going to leave him but never did. I got use to her texting me this every other day and rolling my eyes. We even got in to a huge fight over him talking lies about a friend we had, stopped talking to my sister for a while cause I told her her boyfriend was a manipulating asshole. Recently in October she told me she was leaving him for good this time. I didn't believe her. She didn't. A few days later I get a frantic call from her telling me their going to call me to take custody of my nephew. Her ex boyfriend was left with my 4 year old nephew while she went to work, he left the baby alone in the house and went somewhere. My nephew woke up probably had a pee accident and took of his clothes. He wandered outside naked and that is how he was found by a lady. He was taken tot he hospital my sister was called and later also arrested. Over the pass few weeks I let him come over and see my nephew but than I found out he's been playing mind games with my sister and messing with her emotions, I told my sister her ex is banned from my home, that as long as I have her son here he is not allow near my house( the guy stinks like ass and cologne too.) I have been holding my tongue but today when I heard her talking to him and telling him to hang in there and not let me win I opened the door and told them they were both idiots and selfish assholes. That he failed my nephew as a father and he needs to heal but not with him in his life. I let loose on my sister too. I am currently pregnant and dealing with all this bull is making me so mad. 

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Good for you. If she won't do what's right for her kid then he needs someone to stick up for him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Wow...I dont blame you. Sounds like they are putting themselves before the child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN