Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Be jealous!!!!!!!! My life may not be pretty but I don't care what anyone thinks

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So what do you think:

So, I cheated on my hubs and thought I got an std, but really I was pregnant. It's whatev, his mother is being such a b**** about the whole thing, like refusing to acknowledge the child. He's forgiven me and everything so whatev. What really bothers me, am I weird for feeling this way, is that my 16 year old sister is pregnant too. Like the day after I announced my pregnancy she announced hers on facebook, um wtf?!?!?! steal spotlight much sis?  My other two kids are horrible brats, and yes I spank, so I am hoping this one is a good one. Oh, gawd, please don't be a redhead, I'm returning it if its a redhead. 

Anyways, I have a few months before I have to stop stripping so hopefully I can get enough saved up for all I want to do for this Christmas. After I quit my job, I'm going to apply for foodstamps and pa and anything I can get, hopefully I get a really large tax return as well, i pay all my taxes at the store when I buy stuff, kwim?

I'm hoping after I have the baby i can get into the sex surragacy business, or just prostitute myself out as a sahm.

Oh wait, none of this happened, it's just the nightmare cm will induce on my tonight. :)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
Ireallydontcare
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:54 AM

LMFAO

macysmom
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:54 AM
She uses the same font.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol no, but she must be awesome! lol :P

Quoting macysmom:

Kk is this you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Every day I tell myself I won't go on to cafemom confessions. And every night i go onto cafe mom confessions. I worry what this place is doing to me, but I really like it.....!!! Rofl.

helema24
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

lol girl if i told about mine yalled go blind!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

TattoodMommy19
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:57 AM
You made me bol and wake the hubby! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ivy801
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Let's see how many don't read it all the way before they start bashing for no raisin.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:57 AM

omg the whole time i was like O_o............. lol so glad this isnt real haha and honestly this part "After I quit my job, I'm going to apply for foodstamps" is when i realized it was fake, cuz after all that and being a stripper i knew you'd already be on food stamps lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

bahahaha, tell him i'm sorry!

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

You made me bol and wake the hubby! LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Rofl, hahahahahaha, that's the hole in my logic you spotted, lol....oh no that's too funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

omg the whole time i was like O_o............. lol so glad this isnt real haha and honestly this part "After I quit my job, I'm going to apply for foodstamps" is when i realized it was fake, cuz after all that and being a stripper i knew you'd already be on food stamps lol

sophiesister2
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Lol omg dyingg. At first i was like seriously?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN