Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Santa forgot me!!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:52 AM
  • 10 Replies

This is really sweet...

what is your forgotten Santa request?

I always wanted one of the original Furbies  .. never got one they were way too expensive and most of our gifts came from my mom signing us up for the Angel Tree or Hampers :(

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hierophant85
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:54 AM
I can't remember, little stuff probably I didn't really ask for a lot. Although the Xmas when I was 10 my mom got me the Coolio tape. Thinking about it now is like 'Wtf was she thinking?'.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

lol! oh oh oh coolio!!!

Quoting Hierophant85:

I can't remember, little stuff probably I didn't really ask for a lot. Although the Xmas when I was 10 my mom got me the Coolio tape. Thinking about it now is like 'Wtf was she thinking?'.

t1gger143
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:56 AM
It was a life size doll that walked and talked. The mall Santa told me he had ran out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Original Furbies were the devil. No matter what you did, it never turned off. We even pulled all the batteries and the things kept going. They were evil! You did not miss anything
Lordgodempress
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:57 AM

I think I pretty much got what I wanted,  I dont remember not getting something I asked for. 

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:59 AM
A life size Barbie, a doll house, a kitchen set and a pet snake, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Original furbies were horrible! So horrible that I have banned the new ones from my house.

I always wanted a sewing machine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Ours too. In the closet no batteries. I tried to bury him under stuff, and the stupid thing still wouldn't shut up!

Quoting Anonymous:

Original Furbies were the devil. No matter what you did, it never turned off. We even pulled all the batteries and the things kept going. They were evil! You did not miss anything
wissotamum
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I wanted sheets with characters on them (smurfs or holly hobby or something) - not practical enough for my Mom.  It was always plain sheets for us.

A Barbie dreamhouse.  The one with the elevator that the Barbie didn't really fit into.

Lennox28
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:20 AM

I wanted a Barbie Jeep Power Wheel.  My mom has always said that when I have kids they'll get Power Wheels b/c I wanted one so bad and didn't get one (I didn't realize at the time my parents were Santa Clause and couldn't afford it)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN