Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone stop me im about to be abusive to my kids

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Im about to.......

GO HAVE A CIGGARETTE!!! 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Replies (21-30):
mama2sqgl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:24 AM
me too.

Quoting Anonymous:

I lit up while reading that post. I immediately came in here to join in on the child abuse.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:25 AM

LOL. Looks like I missed the new one. I don't smoke but I certainly don't care that you do. 

LooneyLovegood
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:25 AM
You should get one of those electronic cigarretes. You will save a bunch of money and it isnt a hazard to people around you with the second hand smoke.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:25 AM

i agree. im trying to quit, and ive cut down a LOT (yay) but i smoke outside away from the kids, and not in the car. 

Quoting melschlegs:

I just had one myself, lol.  I don't see the issue unless you do it around your kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I lit up while reading that post. I immediately came in here to join in on the child abuse.

Xanbuttsmom
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Beat the kids then have the cigg it will taste better ;)
melschlegs
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Same here.  I was so close to quitting... and then I moved down here to PA to be with DH (long story, nothing dramatic), and HE was still smoking and... well, you know how that goes.

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree. im trying to quit, and ive cut down a LOT (yay) but i smoke outside away from the kids, and not in the car. 

Quoting melschlegs:

I just had one myself, lol.  I don't see the issue unless you do it around your kids.

eqwife
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:27 AM

my sister stopped smoking with those

Quoting PitbullPrincess:

try an e-cig. They really do work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I tried so many different brands of ecigs, and they ALL hurt. like, pain, not just a burn. in my throat, my lungs, my chest was so tight it hurt after the ecigs. 

we make our own cigs with a better tobacco (all natural dried and without the chemicals) and roll them ourselves with our machine. much cheaper, and less of an instant gratification, so no chain smoking lol. usually. 

Quoting LooneyLovegood:

You should get one of those electronic cigarretes. You will save a bunch of money and it isnt a hazard to people around you with the second hand smoke.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:29 AM

omg yes. every time i try to quit quicker instead of taking my time, i cant, because DH still smokes, and he says he isnt ready to quit yet. so its kinda hard to tell myself 'im not going to smoke right now i can wait' when DH is going outside and lighting up lol 

Quoting melschlegs:

Same here.  I was so close to quitting... and then I moved down here to PA to be with DH (long story, nothing dramatic), and HE was still smoking and... well, you know how that goes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting melschlegs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured