Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Screw the crying babies

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
2 moms liked this

I think they should make the girls that do the crying baby project in HS wear 30 pound tummies for 2 weeks before getting the crying babies as well. Give em a somewhat rundown of how a pregnant woman feels by the end of her pregnancy. Too bad you couldn't completely replicate it.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
terabear42809
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
That's would teach them. I want one more child but hate being pregnant
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Exactly. I forgot how bad the last month is. With DD I gained a lot of weight but it was more fat than it was baby. I will fully admit I didn't take are of myself with her.This pregnancy I have gained the norm, but my tummy is WAY bigger and causing more issues in certain departments than DD ever did.

Quoting terabear42809:

That's would teach them. I want one more child but hate being pregnant

tezell78
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM
If I could just set a timer and wake up one morning with a crawling baby I would be in heaven. I do not do pregnant well, I'm sick from conception to delivery, HUGE & miserable, my hair falls out and I am a freaking lunatic.....I like newborns, in the abstract, but they are kinda boring.......once they start crawling, I'm all about them lol........
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Totally agree with this!!! I actually might buy one when my daighter starts dating so she knows how much it sucks.
Homeschoolmom99
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:29 AM

My brother was told he was getting a bag of flour he told them he had my son at home age 3 and my step-grand age 4 months and that helping with them was enough to tell him he was not having a baby till he was 40!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:31 AM

If you think about it, all the girls that play sports, can still play even with the crying babies. They just have to find "Baby sitters" for them. However, if they were required to wear "pregnant tummies" there would be no more sports for those 2 weeks. The school could supply maternity clothes for a rental fee that will be returned to them at the end of the program. Or they could always go buy their own and figure out exactly how expensive it is just to be pregnant.

Quoting Keara20:

Totally agree with this!!! I actually might buy one when my daighter starts dating so she knows how much it sucks.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Somewhat agree, somewhat disagree. It could cause some problems.

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:36 AM

No kidding! And some at random should get a belly that would be say multiples! Iwas 20 when I had my twins and only made it to 34w4d but on my small body it was hard! I am 15w3d today and already feeling big and getting uncomfortable! I love being pregnant though so I guess I do not count it gets rough but I still enjoy it! Nothing more amazing than making another person :-)

I agree though they should get the bellies for a month not a few weeks but even then like you said it still does not compare to what it is really like nor does the fake baby thing!

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:36 AM
I've been trying to google the heavey ones, all I can find are the soft fluffy ones.. you know they're expensive. Exactly, how will they learn? We had to wear a bracelet that could make the baby stop crying so you couldn't pawn it off. Only had them over the weekend. Never did it. I knew better hahah

Quoting Anonymous:

If you think about it, all the girls that play sports, can still play even with the crying babies. They just have to find "Baby sitters" for them. However, if they were required to wear "pregnant tummies" there would be no more sports for those 2 weeks. The school could supply maternity clothes for a rental fee that will be returned to them at the end of the program. Or they could always go buy their own and figure out exactly how expensive it is just to be pregnant.

Quoting Keara20:

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:39 AM
Uh screw the Damn babies.

Give em the real Damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then they wont any.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN