Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

JUST FOUND OUT: My sister & my DH ...... *** EDIT INFO ADDED!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Are going to have their 2nd baby!!
& he begs me to forgive him!

Well Merry F'n Christmas to me :(

Just to answer some questions:

1. My nephew is 4 years old - she said she never knew who the father was. We have loved that little guy since day 1.

2. My sister is curretly 6 months pregnant - 2 months ago she came to me crying, claiming she had a secret to tell me but she was afraid it would devastate me - she was right. That secret crushed my soul, my world & my heart. I threw DH out & pretty much estranged myself from my sister.
- a couple days before Thanksgiving I allowed DH back in our home to be with the children : we spent the whole night talking ..... He cried, I cried, he begged for forgiveness & I tried to forgive (as horrible as it is - we have 3 children together & he is a great father so I wanted to badly to try as make it work)
WELL..... fast forward to this morning:: I'm in the kitchen cooking, cell rings, it's my sister (whom I haven't spoke to since she told me)- I figure I should answer, maybe she wants to apologize & besides it's the holiday season & in all honesty I just missed her - so I pick up.
This is how the conversation went down::
Me: hello
Veronica (my sis): Vanessa?
Me: yea
Vero: I know your still upset & you have every right to be but I can't be that person anymore...,
Me: what type of person is that?
Vero: the type to hold secrets in any longer
Me: okay ...... So what are you getting at?
Vero: (long pause)
Me: vero WHAT DO YOU WANT???
Vero: just to let you know that this baby is Mikes also & I don't want to lie about because I want him to be a daddy & be involved

My heart sank!!!
I hung up the phone & called DH
Told him congrats
He asked for what?
I said your going to be a daddy again
He said "baby your pregnant"?
I said not me - Vero
Told him I'll be gone when he gets home - I want all his shit out of the house before the kids & I get back & hung up.
He has been calling me nonstop jut blowing up my phone but I'm done!
I'd be a fool to stay longer.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:33 PM
O_o
What?!?!?!?
MyLittlePwny
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Troll.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetandSassy12
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Id be at the court house monday thats one to many times ...YOU DESREVE BETTER THEN THAT! And as for your sister id take a four inch stiletto and stomp the fuck out of her foot .. Im a selfish spoiled bitch when it comes to my dh..but seriously kick them both out of your life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:34 PM
2 moms liked this

You dont know that.  She could have just found out about the first one too.  You ladies are killing me w/ how judgemental yawl are being.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I might've said something like this if it was the first time but since she stayed and allowed this to happen again she is the damn family doormat now.

Quoting Momof5kids84:

What?!?!?! That mother fucker and your sister would be cut off. They don't deserve you, and, if your family tries to make it right with them for whatever reason, fuck them too. Nothing is worse than a relative that betrays you. I'm sorry.

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Do you have children with him?

jkampbyll
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry that does sound like a pretty crappy Christmas present. In fact there is not enough words to negativly decribe this. however you need to go back a bit and fill us in on the whole story, why because im nosey.

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

I would of left the first time.

Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I would have kicked him out after the first time. You're actually surprised he impregnated her a second time?

The level of stupidity with some people just never ceases to amaze me.

Johariz
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Wha...?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:36 PM
So sorry! I walked in on my husband and sister screwing, and I am still with my husband...huge mistake!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN