Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sad Putting up Christmas Tree alone. Will anyone ever love me again?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

My husband told me he loved me went to work came home packed a bag (he did this twice) and told me he dosen't love me and he wants a devorice. * months ago. I found out her cheated on me and he said he wanted a deivorce basially since our daughter was born (that time frame).

He has our Daughter tonight. I feel like no one will ever love me. He gets to like at his aunt and uncles like a carefree teen while I take care of our daughter. He has been mad at me, I don't get why he cheated and left me in the worst possible shape with a 5 year old.

He use to be a nice huabnd and dad, then he turned into a monster, my life feels like a dream. He just stopped caring, even about our daughter. I have done really good getting over it but some days it's hard when I see him. He treats me like crap. What did I do , I was happy one day and then a bomb was dropped on me. He tells be I better not dare play the victum, and I have had to call the cops on him.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Awe I'm sorry. I remember the first Christmas when my dad had moved out. My mom was so depressed. :(

Things will get better. Just give it time. My mom has been remarried for 10 years now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Buck up friend! Find a moment of happiness in grown up solitude. Do *you* love you? Start there, k?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM

life will get better and if he cheated you will be better off with him gone

kidlover2
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww... I was devastated when my husband cheated on me and left. Fast forward almost 2 years and I can look back with some pain but I am soooo grateful he left me. He treated me without respect and as a lesser person. I am now with a man who loves me, honors me, and truly cares about my 3 girls. My ex-husband is moving back to his parents house alone.... vindication is nice. All this to say...It sucks. It'll be hard and lonely for awhile. Don't let this break your spirit and you will come out a happier and stronger woman who if you choose to you will attract a man who is blown away by your strength and respect you because of it.
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:38 PM
This.

Quoting Anonymous:

Buck up friend! Find a moment of happiness in grown up solitude. Do *you* love you? Start there, k?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:46 PM

*** Hugs ***  You deserve to be treated better.  You need to find a way to stop the negative self-talk and stop focusing on him and start focusing on making yourself and your daughter happy.  If you need to, post some positive affirmations on your bathroom mirror where you can read them every morning.  Say them out loud to yourself, until you believe them.  It'll make a huge difference on your outlook and your life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Thank you.

Sj218
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:09 PM
I'm in the same situation. It sucks and it's lonely and it really does feel like no one will ever love me. I completely understand. But the days that I feel strong are pretty darn awesome!
3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:13 PM
He didn't deserve you. Be glad he's gone. He cheated on you. You have to love yourself before others love you
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Your DD will always love YOU.....

Your Ex or ExDH is POS and doesn't deserve you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)