Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Here's a confession for you!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
I just want to get it out. I've been with dh 15 years. I am bisexual and he has known from the beginning. Early in our relationship we had a threesome and we have done so many times with a few different women.
About ten years ago we were sleeping with a woman. She ended up living in our house for about 3 years. It became deeper than friendship and fun for her and I. Me and sh started having problems. I would not admit that I had feelings for her but he could see it. I ended up asking her to move out. We lost contact for the most part but I never stopped missing her.
A few months ago we started talking again. She started to come visit and the three of us would go to the bar together. One night dh invited her back to our house and we spent the night together. I told him it was a bad idea but when he asked why I didn't give him straight answers. We have been spending a lot of time together and a lot of nights together. She spent the night with us last night.
When she went home today I told dh we needed to talk. Our relationship is so much stronger now than when we were young. I told him I needed to be honest with him. I told him I was in love with her. It didn't mean I love him any less but I can't help my feelings for her. He told me that it's obvious. When we are together it's like we have tunnel vision, we only see each other. He thanked me for being honest and wanted to know where we go from here.
I told him if he wanted I would cut off contact with her. I told him I would be sad and I would miss her but our relationship is more important than anything. His response was that he loved me too much to ask me to do something that would hurt me.
I don't know what to do. I love them both. I'm hurting because I don't want to hurt him and I don't want to lose her. She doesn't know how I feel. I haven't told her. I don't know how she feels anymore either. But I suspect she still has feelings for me. As I said our connection is obvious we just haven't talked about it. Dh asked her who else she is sleeping with as we don't want to end up with anything. She told him she isn't sleeping with anyone else. She doesn't want to be with anyone sexually but us. My life is so normal other than this.
Go ahead and bash, I hurt anyway and I can't help how I feel.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:20 AM
I guess I'm going to bump this...
Breamarkable
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Extending an invite to Alternative Moms, tell them Brea sent you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TwinmomAlicia
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Wow, that sounds tough. I totally can't relate, so here's a bump!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly it sounds like maybe you need to sit down with EVERYBODY and figure out what to do. It's great that you were able to be honest with your hubby now it sounds like you need to be honest with her and figure out where you stand in this situation. Just sit down and talk. Best piece of advice I can offer to you. Good luck I couldn't imagine being in that situation!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Thank you, I will.

Quoting Breamarkable:

Extending an invite to Alternative Moms, tell them Brea sent you.
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Ummmmm. Sister wives?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
knkd
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:28 AM

how would you feel if they loved each other as well?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Thanks, it sucks lol. I don't know what to say to her because I don't know what I have to offer. If dh can't handle it at any point, well he comes first. But I don't know how I would say that to her...

Quoting Bird16_J:

Honestly it sounds like maybe you need to sit down with EVERYBODY and figure out what to do. It's great that you were able to be honest with your hubby now it sounds like you need to be honest with her and figure out where you stand in this situation. Just sit down and talk. Best piece of advice I can offer to you. Good luck I couldn't imagine being in that situation!

seraphimsong
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this

If I were you, I would probably sit down and talk to her about how she is feeling and go from there.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Honestly, I think relieved lol. It would make things easier for me. And I know they care about each other. I actually think she does love him to some point.

Quoting knkd:

how would you feel if they loved each other as well?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)