Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think people who drink are bad parents. s/o of I think smokers are bad parents. EDIT

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  • 118 Replies
3 moms liked this

I dont see the difference between smoking and drinking. Alcohol is a poison,thats why you have to pee alot when you drink, your body knows its a poison and telling your body to get it out. It destroys your liver and parents do it even though they know its bad for them. So whats the difference? What makes smoking so much worse for you than alcohol. Im not a drinker and I quit smoking, Im not against any of them as my huband does both, but if you are going to make a post acting like smoking is the devil you shpouldnt exclude alcohol, its just as bad.

Since people cant read, I not against drinking, Im saying drinking is just as bad as smoking. If you drink I dont think you have any room to tell smokers they are bad parents, like the post yesterday.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/17684134/People_who_smoke_are_not_good_parents?ct=search_grouppost

There is the orignal post! FFS I was just making a damn point. I wont make a spin off post anymore since no one knows how to read and bitches at me from the title!

I see its pointless to make a true statement with all you alcoholics with all your dead brain cells ou killed from the lack of oxygen while drunk making you stupid. Alcohol was not meant to be consumed, its a poison, its man made. If it wasnt a poiso there wouldnt be that many people dying from it every year, not including drunk driving accidents. Your liver filers your pee, when it filters alcohol, even the tinyest amount, it is still causng damage to your liver. All I was trying to say is both are bad, not just smoking. But whatever, go have fun with your liver disease and not living to see your gradkids, I hope it was worth it!

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:18 AM
6 moms liked this
Well, then I am on the express lane straight to hell. I smoke and drink. Lol.
r_luvli
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM
4 moms liked this
Any beverage you drink, will make you pee, especially water. Water isn't poison.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM
6 moms liked this
Except alcohol doesn't poison others. In moderate amounts it is beneficial. Abuse of any substance is harmful. Many abuse food...many.
winkyloafer
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
So I'm a bad mom?

Well, fuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymonkeys27
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Alcohol doesn't release deadly toxins into the air that linger on your clothes, skin, etc. for your children to breathe in... 

divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG what-the-fuck-ever.

There are poisons in almost everything we eat and drink. Parenting is hard as hell and parents need an occasional stress relief. Nothing wrong with having a beer or two everynow and then, just to chill.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I drink and smoke ..... * shrugs* oh well
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Alcohol is a poison but it's also a diarrhetic, like caffeine, that's why you pee. Idiot.
Melanie420
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Quoting r_luvli:

Any beverage you drink, will make you pee, especially water. Water isn't poison.

Yes, Im aware, that doesnt change the fact its poison. Thats why light beer is full of shit, you pee alcohol out so fast the calories dont stay in your body

caito
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:23 AM

LOL dude.

I'm sorry you think I'm a bad parent. I'll go right ahead and pour my alcohol down the drain, kay? Feel better?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN