Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think people who drink are bad parents. s/o of I think smokers are bad parents. EDIT

Posted by   + Show Post

I dont see the difference between smoking and drinking. Alcohol is a poison,thats why you have to pee alot when you drink, your body knows its a poison and telling your body to get it out. It destroys your liver and parents do it even though they know its bad for them. So whats the difference? What makes smoking so much worse for you than alcohol. Im not a drinker and I quit smoking, Im not against any of them as my huband does both, but if you are going to make a post acting like smoking is the devil you shpouldnt exclude alcohol, its just as bad.

Since people cant read, I not against drinking, Im saying drinking is just as bad as smoking. If you drink I dont think you have any room to tell smokers they are bad parents, like the post yesterday.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/17684134/People_who_smoke_are_not_good_parents?ct=search_grouppost

There is the orignal post! FFS I was just making a damn point. I wont make a spin off post anymore since no one knows how to read and bitches at me from the title!

I see its pointless to make a true statement with all you alcoholics with all your dead brain cells ou killed from the lack of oxygen while drunk making you stupid. Alcohol was not meant to be consumed, its a poison, its man made. If it wasnt a poiso there wouldnt be that many people dying from it every year, not including drunk driving accidents. Your liver filers your pee, when it filters alcohol, even the tinyest amount, it is still causng damage to your liver. All I was trying to say is both are bad, not just smoking. But whatever, go have fun with your liver disease and not living to see your gradkids, I hope it was worth it!

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Replies (61-70):
jen2150
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I do not smoke or drink.  I also don't look down on others who do.  Smoking and drinking is not the same thing. You can drink quietly and not bother anyone.  That is not true for smoking.  Your second hand smoke goes everywhere especially in an enclosed space. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM
O.o

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think "peaple" who can't spell "people" are bad parents.

please read my post and tell me where I said I believe smokers and drinkers are bad parents, I was just saying that alcohol is just as bad as smoking so dont isolate the smoking parents

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Love when the same people that tell smokers they are full of excuses when they try to defend their decisions, are the SAME ones who defend themselves when their own vices are brought to light. Fuck you alcoholic bitches.
Melanie420
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Moderate amounts may be beneficial, but it will never be beneficial to your liver no matter how little you drink, its a poison, thats what alcohol is

Quoting Anonymous:

It only kills others when the asshole decides to drive drunk or start a fight and stab someone. I could go on with this list.

Quoting Anonymous:

Except alcohol doesn't poison others. In moderate amounts it is beneficial. Abuse of any substance is harmful. Many abuse food...many.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Okay 420. You are the op...who's the one starting shit? Really lady? Did you think people would just agree with your ignorance?

Quoting Melanie420:

I dont smoke, I didnt say people who drink were bad parents, neither are smokers, if you drink and call smokers bad parents you have no room to talk, thats the poiunt i was making. Go start shit elsewhere anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you are that offended you know it's time to stop smoking.

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Anonymous:

please read my post and tell me where I said I believe smokers and drinkers are bad parents, I was just saying that alcohol is just as bad as smoking so dont isolate the smoking parents

Melanie420
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:44 AM

And thats all I was trying to say :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Love when the same people that tell smokers they are full of excuses when they try to defend their decisions, are the SAME ones who defend themselves when their own vices are brought to light. Fuck you alcoholic bitches.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:44 AM
No, really it is. Look it up. You are making yourself look pretty ignorant. Unless you make everything from scratch you poison point is moot.
Quoting Melanie420:

Moderate amounts may be beneficial, but it will never be beneficial to your liver no matter how little you drink, its a poison, thats what alcohol is

Quoting Anonymous:

It only kills others when the asshole decides to drive drunk or start a fight and stab someone. I could go on with this list.

Quoting Anonymous:

Except alcohol doesn't poison others. In moderate amounts it is beneficial. Abuse of any substance is harmful. Many abuse food...many.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Op....is....cray!
Melanie420
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Cigarette smoking genius! Not weed! What ignorence, that both alcohol and cigs are bad? Not just cigs? Yeah and Im the ignorent one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay 420. You are the op...who's the one starting shit? Really lady? Did you think people would just agree with your ignorance?

Quoting Melanie420:

I dont smoke, I didnt say people who drink were bad parents, neither are smokers, if you drink and call smokers bad parents you have no room to talk, thats the poiunt i was making. Go start shit elsewhere anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you are that offended you know it's time to stop smoking.

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Go smoke a chill the fuck out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN