Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear df: *long*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Want to know what i love? When you ditch your fiance and 6month old 10minutes before we are suppouse to leave for Thanksgiving dinner to go hang out with your friends, when you could have hung out with your family for her 1st thanksgiving. Then not coming home until almost midnight. Want to know what love? When you go out the next night and not come home until 5:30 in the morning. Want to know what i love? When 4 days later you go out to a buddies and fix your car and end up at the bar and not come home until 12:30 and then get all bent out of shape because i was upset for only seeing for 15minutes in the morning. Want to know what i love? I cooked a very nice meal and was hopeing to have some alone time with you last night but instead after work you went out with your buddies and did whatever it is you do, knowing i was upset and didnt come home until 6:30 in the morning stumbling all around. You know i just love cleaning up all your piss from the bathroom floor. You know i just love getting 2 hours asleep because im taking care of a teething sick baby and i have no help. But you know its ok, i dont need your help. I never have your help so why start now? Why is it that before she came, you never did any of that? Why do you care more now about your friends and having a good time than you did before? Why do you bitch about having 2jobs and never getting to see your daughter? You dont need that 2nd job. What you do need is to spend longer then 3 hours a day with her. Having her sit there and you playing wii does not count as spending time with her. Im sorry. Why is it when i get upset about you always going out with your friends instead of being here with your daughter and fiance you turn it all around on me? Im a bitch because i never see you. I would like to have a conversation with you, not the game system, about what is going on with me. Dont you care anymore? I dont think you do. I never go out, thats just how i am, never did it in the past either. Im fine with sitting around the house cleaning something, cooking something, enjoying being a mother. I never thought i would get the chance to experience what being a mother was. It was never suppose to happen. I had a 20% chance of it happening, with a dr's help and right now i am blessed. So whenever you decide to wake up today, shit's not gonna be the same. Your either gonna start helping out around here or you can find somewhere to go. Im sick of being lonely and worried about you. I do not deserve to be unhappy and feel like you dont care anymore about anyone but yourself. I shouldnt have to check to make sure your still breathing while your passed out after your out with your friends all night. Your daughter doesnt need to be around it either. We are doing just fine without your help!

Always,
Your fiance who is about to pack your shit and put it at the curb!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM

You sound like you're with my ex. Good luck with that!

beerebelly
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:20 AM
3 moms liked this

And this is how your life will continue to be if you marry him. Good luck with it all.

Zanny
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Do not marry him..  You deserve much more in life

sophiesister2
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Please kick him to the curb now. If you arent keep a journal of all the irresponsible things he does with dates and times so custody wont be an issue. he sounds like a douche goodluck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Time to move on……
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thewife06
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Don't marry him!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Oh yeah its the story of this entire generation

Do not marry him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Is his name Patrick? Sounds like my ex.
JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I don't know where these losers come from? Is he young? 5:30....6:30....3am is unacceptable and I don't care what these other ladies say...that's shady.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Tell that bitch to kick rocks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN