Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think i need help:'(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
I'm sitting here in tears looking through our insurance policy trying to figure out if it would cover me going to the doctor and talking to someone. I feel angry all the time. Over nothing! If i'm not angry and stressed I just sit there and cry. Everything overwhelms me. It's effecting me as a mom and wife. I feel like the worst mom ever. I have no patience at all with my kids. And when I feel angry I don't want anything to do with my kids who I promise I love more then life. I just don't know what's wrong with me. And I have no idea how to even begin to explain how I feel to my husband to make him understand how serious this is and that i'm just not being "overly emotional". I just don't know. Please don't be harsh..i needed to vent and maybe get some advice.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Love060708kids
by Amanda on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I would just go talk to your doctor, tell them how you are feeling and maybe they could refer you to a counselor?  I'm sorry, mama.  ((HUGS))

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:31 PM
4 moms liked this

Start smoking weed.

MumsTheWord571
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:31 PM
This.

Quoting Love060708kids:

I would just go talk to your doctor, tell them how you are feeling and maybe they could refer you to a counselor?  I'm sorry, mama.  ((HUGS))

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffs2009
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Seriously I would just go in. I've been in your boat and the insurance should cover it, never heard if one that does not
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Where you diagnosed with anything? If you don't mind me asking:(

Quoting tiffs2009:

Seriously I would just go in. I've been in your boat and the insurance should cover it, never heard if one that does not
a-SiZZLe
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Call your ins company and ask them. They can help with things like that.

tiffs2009
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM
I have panic disorder PTSD OCD and depression. It all started after I had kids with special needs

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting tiffs2009:

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck. If you can't find anyone to see or want to try it without a dr, there are natural things you can try. Here's a list I found of natural mood lifters:
St. John’s wort Whole herb 450 mg. One to three times per day
Vitamin B6 100-300 mg per day
Folic acid 400-800 mcg per day
B-complex vitamins moderate dose supplement daily (in place of individual B vitamins)
Selenium 200 mcg per day
Phosphatidylserine 300 mg per day
Tyrosine 7 grams per day
Phenylalanine 3-4 grams per day
DL-phenylalanine 75-200 mg per day
You can also try cutting out caffeine and sugar. And exercise! Exercise will help you feel better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:38 PM
You have PTSD from having special needs kids...?

Quoting tiffs2009:

I have panic disorder PTSD OCD and depression. It all started after I had kids with special needs

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting tiffs2009:

Sparta.
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Are you on birth control? I was on one w estrogren and it made me.feel like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured