Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He cites her weight as the reason for his cheating :-(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 204 Replies

I called my sister's best friend back today and she said that she caught her DH with a co-worker (why cheating men are too stupid to at least delete text msgs is beyond me).  He confessed and supposedly broke it off, but refuses to go to counseling.  She wants to try and make it work.  He cites the reason for cheating on her weight.  There are just no words right now.  She couldn't talk long, but what the heck to I say when she calls back?  I'm a heavier girl too, but it shows more on her because she's petite.  I feel it's still no excuse though.  He took vows.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:46 PM
9 moms liked this
He's just using it as an excuse, he's an asshole. I gained weight after having my kids and guess what? My vagina still works the same way. Weight gain doesn't stop you from having a sex life.
nelliesmommy
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Some men are just asses. Men are visual creatures but it's still no excuse to cheat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:56 PM
7 moms liked this

My best friend's husband was caught last October. He claimed it was too stressful being a dad, and that his wife didn't keep the house clean enough, or take care of herself. She was pretty much the sole parent in the house before that, with 1 special needs son, and 1 extremely high active pre-schooler. On top of that, she had gone through with the lap band surgery, and was working out. She dropped almost 100 pounds, and was down to a size 7. The girl he cheated with was 10 years older, and wore a size 16.

They tried working on it- he claimed he wanted to, but what he wanted, was to buy time so he could save money and move out 2 weeks before Christmas.

People who cheat will ALWAYS blame the other person for making them do it. They never want to take personal responsibility for their own actions. :(

Baybeelove88
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:56 PM
No excuse! That's shitty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:57 PM

She didn't keep up the vows first

"to love, honor and obey"

She didn't honor his wishes if she became that uncaring about her appearance.

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
My ex tried blaming my weight too. But all the times I tried(and succeeded) in losing weight he would tell me over and over that weight wasn't important and he loved me for me.

*snort*

And then he would refuse to watch the kids so I could go to the gym or anything. Fucking asshole.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aubs1990
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

What a fuckin ass.....that's why I will probably never get Married. You can't trust anyone.

CamMa
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:02 PM
14 moms liked this
Wow...you are a moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Tested at 141 so I'm not that bad :)

Quoting CamMa:

Wow...you are a moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:05 PM
If he had a problem with her weight he should've been a man about it, and told her. I think he's just trying to blame her for his infidelity.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)