Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He cites her weight as the reason for his cheating :-(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I called my sister's best friend back today and she said that she caught her DH with a co-worker (why cheating men are too stupid to at least delete text msgs is beyond me).  He confessed and supposedly broke it off, but refuses to go to counseling.  She wants to try and make it work.  He cites the reason for cheating on her weight.  There are just no words right now.  She couldn't talk long, but what the heck to I say when she calls back?  I'm a heavier girl too, but it shows more on her because she's petite.  I feel it's still no excuse though.  He took vows.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM
You believed her?

Quoting MommyChristina1:

So not a moron, just crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Tested at 141 so I'm not that bad :)

Quoting CamMa:

Wow...you are a moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

She didn't keep up the vows first

"to love, honor and obey"

She didn't honor his wishes if she became that uncaring about her appearance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Medical issues involving weight does not mean the woman has grown uncaring about her appearance. Even fucking GENIUSES can show a lack of common sense. Ladies, I give you exhibit A!

Quoting Anonymous:

Tested at 141 so I'm not that bad :)

Quoting CamMa:

Wow...you are a moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM

That was my advice to her- she was hurt, I was pissed. She told me she just couldn't be mad at him, so I told her I would be mad for her until she could. By the time Christmas rolled around, she was good and pissed at him.

Quoting grey7399:

If my husband had said that shit to me, I would have had him put that shit down on the divorce statement so I could take the kids from him.  What a worthless fkr.

Quoting Anonymous:

My best friend's husband was caught last October. He claimed it was too stressful being a dad, and that his wife didn't keep the house clean enough, or take care of herself. She was pretty much the sole parent in the house before that, with 1 special needs son, and 1 extremely high active pre-schooler. On top of that, she had gone through with the lap band surgery, and was working out. She dropped almost 100 pounds, and was down to a size 7. The girl he cheated with was 10 years older, and wore a size 16.

They tried working on it- he claimed he wanted to, but what he wanted, was to buy time so he could save money and move out 2 weeks before Christmas.

People who cheat will ALWAYS blame the other person for making them do it. They never want to take personal responsibility for their own actions. :(

mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Sweety, i dont even eat candy or anything sweet for tht matter.

I just had a child and I am not "obese" or anything just a little flab to burn off.
When you have a problem in a marriage you TALK ABOUT IT, you dont go fucking your coworker.

You are supposed to work on your problems and if you just cant get over the fact your wife is fat no matter what the reason may be... then you file for a divorce and begin seperation... not go fucking your coworker.
Get it together.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's always a medical condition isn't it...

"It's that reecy cup in yo back pocket!"

Quoting mamakat070812:

First of all it was a bitchy comment because she was insinutating that its ok for a husband to cheat if his wife is overweight. Who is to say his wife doesnt have a medical condition that makes her retain the weight, and what exactly does he consider "fat". In a marriage the love is supposed to be "unconditional" not "only if your not fat".. i mean what kind of twisted mentality do some of you bitches have? When you marry someone it should be based on true love and commitment not the persons weight. Its shitty that you think thats cool and if you were in her shoes i guarantee you that you would not feel the same way.

Quoting Liyoness:

What exactly was bitchy about her response?

Everyone picks and chooses at the vows they care most about. For some reason remaining faithful in terms of sex is the biggest deal to people, while they discard every other aspect of a marriage and the vows they took.

You're the one actually cutting someone else down, grasping at any straw you can in order to attempt to insult them, even wishing infidelity into her marriage, and you call the person you are quoting the bitch?

Quoting mamakat070812:

You think like a man, meaning you probably look like a man.

Just saying. Idgaf what you look like or how you think, but I sincerely hope your husband is fucking every girl he can get his hands on and I hope he looks you in they eyes and tells you...

its because your a total bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I was raised to be the best. Best looking, Best homemaker, Best decorater, Best wife, and Best chef.

I still win.

Quoting mamakat070812:

Exactly. Its ok some women have the most fucked up mentalitys on marriage, it says alot about their mental stability and how they were raised.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't recall my vows ever including the words "I swear to stay thin and sexified".

Quoting Liyoness:

Everyone picks and chooses at the vows they care most about. For some reason remaining faithful in terms of sex is the biggest deal to people, while they discard every other aspect of a marriage and the vows they took.

You're the one actually cutting someone else down, grasping at any straw you can in order to attempt to insult them, even wishing infidelity into her marriage, and you call the person you are quoting the bitch?

Quoting mamakat070812:

Just saying. Idgaf what you look like or how you think, but I sincerely hope your husband is fucking every girl he can get his hands on and I hope he looks you in they eyes and tells you...

Quoting Anonymous:

melissa916
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Someone gaining weight is NO excuess to cheat. He's just a cheater, plain and simple, tell her that.

liltigersmom
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM
What don't you guys gets.

When someone cheats, it usually has no reflection on the op. So this talking about what's wrong, is bullshit. The person cheating, is what's wrong, they're going through something or other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Your old school, but you think its okay to go off fucking someone else instead of confronting the issue in the marriage and working on it?
i call buuuuulllshit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, I was married in 1989, I'm old school

Quoting Cymbeline:

Very few people use those antiquated vows anymore. The word, "obey" is virtually extinct in ceremonies. This is 2012.

Quoting Anonymous:

"honor and obey"

She didn't honor or obey

Quoting Anonymous:

What does that have to do with vows? stupid

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liyoness
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:41 PM

It's all part of loving and honouring your partner. - And quite frankly, yourself.

Like I said, when you let yourself go physically, it's usually a symptom of letting other aspects of your life go- including your relationship. It shows that you really do not care any more.. That doesn't sound like a very good foundation for a relationship.

I'm not saying, "oh well, it's her own fault", but the poster we are quoting has a point - she stepped out of the relationship first, albeit, in a different way than him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't recall my vows ever including the words "I swear to stay thin and sexified".

Quoting Liyoness:

mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Yea...
ok whatever you say. You have absolutely NOTHING to back that up.
I seriously think that you are completely unstable and have some SERIOUS ISSUES inside and out.
You can lie to yourself all you want, it will only add to your illness.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was raised to be the best. Best looking, Best homemaker, Best decorater, Best wife, and Best chef.

I still win.

Quoting mamakat070812:

Exactly. Its ok some women have the most fucked up mentalitys on marriage, it says alot about their mental stability and how they were raised.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Liyoness:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN