Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Way to make my worth as 2 dollar tramp

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My boyfriend and I have been dating 4 months. I have yet to be intimate with him and I wanted to plan to get a hotel on New Year's Eve.

I think that New Year's Eve would be such a special way to ring In the new year for the both of us.

Last night we were checking prices, and he made a joke about getting this super cheap hotel, one that looked like crap..

I mean really? Yeah it was a "joke", but like they say.. " there is always a little truth behind a "I'm just kidding"

He made me feel like crap.

I told him.. "You know what? Forget it then.. We'll just not do that"

He ignored what I said, and we continued talking about it..

I mean, I'm trying to make it special, but he's making me feel so stupid about it.

We have to get a hotel bc we both live with our parents at the moment, an we're def not going to be intimate in their homes, a I totally refuse to do it a car the first time..

I'm thinking of just forgetting the whole idea, and just making him wait even longer..

I don't just want to sleep with someone just because.. I'm not like that

How would you have felt?!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Replies (161-170):
moneysaver6
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I wouldn't have sex with anyone until I got married so the hotel would have been a moot point for me.  It sounds like you probably shouldn't be having sex either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I lol'd at "we both live with our parents at the moment"

come on now, girl....you're either too young or you need to get your shit together and not worry about being intimate with your boyfriend. Geesh.

moneysaver6
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Do you realize how incredibly immature you sound?

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you?
Quoting owl0210:

OMG how old are you???

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Goodbye

Quoting Anonymous:

Not diggin through this fuckery.

Quoting Anonymous:

Read the repliesssss

Quoting Anonymous:

Whats his excuse for living with his parents? I've come on hard times, I bucked up and handled my shit. Falling back on mommy and daddy wasn't an option.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not actually a high class hooker, per se.

I haven't booked the hotel room yet ;)

As for our parents supporting us.. True. Our parents do support us, as of now. I fell on hard times.. There is nothing wrong with that

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok so an expensive hotel means you're a high class hooker. Both of you can't support yourselves without mommy and daddy helping. Thats the problem!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Not too young..

Quoting Anonymous:

I lol'd at "we both live with our parents at the moment"

come on now, girl....you're either too young or you need to get your shit together and not worry about being intimate with your boyfriend. Geesh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Not exactly.. Please inform me? How so?

Quoting moneysaver6:

Do you realize how incredibly immature you sound?

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you?

Quoting owl0210:

OMG how old are you???

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I would feel like a $2 whore. I would cancel the plan. I would also back away from the relationship a bit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Hello

Quoting Anonymous:

Goodbye

Quoting Anonymous:

Not diggin through this fuckery.

Quoting Anonymous:

Read the repliesssss

Quoting Anonymous:

Whats his excuse for living with his parents? I've come on hard times, I bucked up and handled my shit. Falling back on mommy and daddy wasn't an option.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not actually a high class hooker, per se.

I haven't booked the hotel room yet ;)

As for our parents supporting us.. True. Our parents do support us, as of now. I fell on hard times.. There is nothing wrong with that

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok so an expensive hotel means you're a high class hooker. Both of you can't support yourselves without mommy and daddy helping. Thats the problem!

Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:47 PM

You're over reacting and don't sound mature enough to handle a relationship or sex. Maybe you should take a step back, grow up a little bit and then get in a relationship. 

To any woman who has experienced life and relationships, this situation would not even be a big deal at all. It sounds like he made an innocent joke and you turned it into something it's not.

Grow up and good luck! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM
I didn't make it a big deal, really. I laughed it off.

Quoting Ali5683:

You're over reacting and don't sound mature enough to handle a relationship or sex. Maybe you should take a step back, grow up a little bit and then get in a relationship. 

To any woman who has experienced life and relationships, this situation would not even be a big deal at all. It sounds like he made an innocent joke and you turned it into something it's not.

Grow up and good luck! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)