Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Way to make my worth as 2 dollar tramp

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My boyfriend and I have been dating 4 months. I have yet to be intimate with him and I wanted to plan to get a hotel on New Year's Eve.

I think that New Year's Eve would be such a special way to ring In the new year for the both of us.

Last night we were checking prices, and he made a joke about getting this super cheap hotel, one that looked like crap..

I mean really? Yeah it was a "joke", but like they say.. " there is always a little truth behind a "I'm just kidding"

He made me feel like crap.

I told him.. "You know what? Forget it then.. We'll just not do that"

He ignored what I said, and we continued talking about it..

I mean, I'm trying to make it special, but he's making me feel so stupid about it.

We have to get a hotel bc we both live with our parents at the moment, an we're def not going to be intimate in their homes, a I totally refuse to do it a car the first time..

I'm thinking of just forgetting the whole idea, and just making him wait even longer..

I don't just want to sleep with someone just because.. I'm not like that

How would you have felt?!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Replies (171-180):
Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:03 PM
I think you're overreacting and you sound really immature.
Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Actually, you are making a big deal of it. You just posted how big of a deal you're making... Read the title and body of the post again since you seem to have forgotten what you typed...

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't make it a big deal, really. I laughed it off.

Quoting Ali5683:

You're over reacting and don't sound mature enough to handle a relationship or sex. Maybe you should take a step back, grow up a little bit and then get in a relationship. 

To any woman who has experienced life and relationships, this situation would not even be a big deal at all. It sounds like he made an innocent joke and you turned it into something it's not.

Grow up and good luck! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Coming on a forum asking for some advice, doesn't mean I made it a big deal with him.

The only thing I mentioned to him was what I wrote in my post.
That's it (;

Quoting Ali5683:

Actually, you are making a big deal of it. You just posted how big of a deal you're making... Read the title and body of the post again since you seem to have forgotten what you typed...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ali5683:

You're over reacting and don't sound mature enough to handle a relationship or sex. Maybe you should take a step back, grow up a little bit and then get in a relationship. 

To any woman who has experienced life and relationships, this situation would not even be a big deal at all. It sounds like he made an innocent joke and you turned it into something it's not.

brittney28
by Brittney on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Put your big girl panties on and get your own place.. problem solved!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:41 PM

You're clearly too young to be dating!!

Bottom line: You're over reacting in this situation!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Coming on a forum asking for some advice, doesn't mean I made it a big deal with him.

That's it (;

Quoting Ali5683:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ali5683:

♥ Ali5683
SCENTSY :: aliciaivie.scentsy.us
FINDING ALICIA :: www.findingalicia.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Where are your parents young lady!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:46 PM
You equate the type of room that he rents as equivalent to your "goods"??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Def not too young.

Quoting Ali5683:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's it (;

Quoting Ali5683:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ali5683:

Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:55 PM

OMG Let me rephrase that for your liking...

You're clearing too immature to be dating!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Def not too young.

Quoting Ali5683:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's it (;

Quoting Ali5683:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ali5683:

♥ Ali5683
SCENTSY :: aliciaivie.scentsy.us
FINDING ALICIA :: www.findingalicia.com

LivysMama
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I think men just say the first thing that pops into their heads and he made a joke.

But also, I think you need to understand that it's never going to be as "special" for a man as it is for a woman. Men can be loving, and romantic and wonderful, but to them sex is no big deal.

I say get the hotel room and tell him how you felt about the comment and that it's an important night for you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN