Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Way to make my worth as 2 dollar tramp

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My boyfriend and I have been dating 4 months. I have yet to be intimate with him and I wanted to plan to get a hotel on New Year's Eve.

I think that New Year's Eve would be such a special way to ring In the new year for the both of us.

Last night we were checking prices, and he made a joke about getting this super cheap hotel, one that looked like crap..

I mean really? Yeah it was a "joke", but like they say.. " there is always a little truth behind a "I'm just kidding"

He made me feel like crap.

I told him.. "You know what? Forget it then.. We'll just not do that"

He ignored what I said, and we continued talking about it..

I mean, I'm trying to make it special, but he's making me feel so stupid about it.

We have to get a hotel bc we both live with our parents at the moment, an we're def not going to be intimate in their homes, a I totally refuse to do it a car the first time..

I'm thinking of just forgetting the whole idea, and just making him wait even longer..

I don't just want to sleep with someone just because.. I'm not like that

How would you have felt?!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
HipLikeJunk
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Then don't. But the manipulations are ridiculous. You're going to "make him wait" because he made a joke? Which if you're going to be so obsessed with making sexsuper magic special you need to not take yourself so seriously and accept it as a joke. If you want to wait and you want it to be special that's fine, go you, but don't think it makes you better than anyone else and don't take yourself so seriously when someone else thinks it's cheesy. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not a hangup, it's about feeling as though my boyfriend will take this moment as I do..

I won't sleep with him if it doesn't feel right.

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

lol weird sex hangups do not equal morals.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I just have morals

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Are you a virgin?

Baybeelove88
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Get the sand out of your vagina baby...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rennez
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:05 AM
I don't think you're ready to be having srx if you're really pissed off at his obvious like of a response
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
all2gethernow
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Wait...am I confused? You're 33, you both live with parents, and THIS is your issue??? Sounds like you need a REAL man, at the very least...smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting msjaxon:

Weird sex hangups? How do you figure? Because she actually waited to get to know a man before having sex? Because she expects more than a pay by the hour, roadside, truck stop motel? If anyone has sex hangups its you...

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

lol weird sex hangups do not equal morals.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I just have morals

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Are you a virgin?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Who said I was 33?

Quoting all2gethernow:

Wait...am I confused? You're 33, you both live with parents, and THIS is your issue??? Sounds like you need a REAL man, at the very least...smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I understand you wanting to make it special.  However, the relationship (and the intimacy) is what's most important; kind of like your wedding day is supposed to be about the start of your marriage and the rest of your life together, not just a party for that day.  I also think that you both need to be out of your parents' houses before you have sex.  If you can't even support yourselves, how on earth will you support a baby?  I know it's only a possibility, but no bc is 100%.

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this
Sigh, when did people just loose all sense of bodily respect?

I think Cher said it best in Clueless "Think of how picky I am with my shoes and they only go on my feet"

Quoting sfkdny:

it's just sex, if you are in a RELATIONSHIP and are not a virgin, I think you need to get over yourself.. this is not the crowned jewel you are offering, just sex

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

you don't need to apologize to me but the message you are sending to this guy is that you are very high maintence and he may not be up for that.  do what feels right 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not a Virgin, but also not a slut. I've only been with two men in my life, and YES, my goods ARE very important to me.. Sorry :)

Quoting sfkdny:

it's just sex, if you are in a RELATIONSHIP and are not a virgin, I think you need to get over yourself.. this is not the crowned jewel you are offering, just sex

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM
I don't know what srx is ;) no one said I was pissed, I'm just confused at his "joke" I'm not a 2 dollar tramp who should be taken to a cheap hotel for sex. I'm worth far more than that.

Quoting rennez:

I don't think you're ready to be having srx if you're really pissed off at his obvious like of a response

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)