Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Way to make my worth as 2 dollar tramp

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My boyfriend and I have been dating 4 months. I have yet to be intimate with him and I wanted to plan to get a hotel on New Year's Eve.

I think that New Year's Eve would be such a special way to ring In the new year for the both of us.

Last night we were checking prices, and he made a joke about getting this super cheap hotel, one that looked like crap..

I mean really? Yeah it was a "joke", but like they say.. " there is always a little truth behind a "I'm just kidding"

He made me feel like crap.

I told him.. "You know what? Forget it then.. We'll just not do that"

He ignored what I said, and we continued talking about it..

I mean, I'm trying to make it special, but he's making me feel so stupid about it.

We have to get a hotel bc we both live with our parents at the moment, an we're def not going to be intimate in their homes, a I totally refuse to do it a car the first time..

I'm thinking of just forgetting the whole idea, and just making him wait even longer..

I don't just want to sleep with someone just because.. I'm not like that

How would you have felt?!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I think it's more troubling that you are 33 and still live with your parents...your SO as well.

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

she likes him, she wants to have sex with him, THAT is what should matter.  that;s all I'm saying

Quoting msjaxon:

Sigh, when did people just loose all sense of bodily respect?

I think Cher said it best in Clueless "Think of how picky I am with my shoes and they only go on my feet"

Quoting sfkdny:

it's just sex, if you are in a RELATIONSHIP and are not a virgin, I think you need to get over yourself.. this is not the crowned jewel you are offering, just sex

Jalestra
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:09 AM
3 moms liked this

I think you're being a bit sensitive unless you are a virgin. Ok, so it was maybe a crass joke, and maybe he's concerned about the money and was trying to feel you out. You know, location doesn't make it special, you do. If he's concerned about money (and he has a right to be) then you should discuss that. It may be that a one time splurge will be justified, or it could be that he doesn't need a fancy motel room to make being with you special. If he is concerned and there's no reason to be concerned, then he should know that to this is going to be a special night and that you feel he doesn't understand how seriously you take this intimacy. Also, if you do have to go with a "cheap" motel room, the two of ou can do things to dress it up. Bring your own sheets and comforter, bring some candles, etc etc. Definitely bring some air freshner lol

Also, recognize what is special to each of you may be two different things. Include his ideas of what is special. Is it only supposed to be special for you or both of you?

Hell, as far as I'm concerned a special night is one where none of the kids knock on the door....but it really doesn't take much to make me happy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I'd use protection. Obviously. I'm not a teen. I'm in my late 20's. the only reason I'm back at moms is bc I got divorced a couple of years ago.

I never worked when I was married, and so I had to start from scratch.

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand you wanting to make it special.  However, the relationship (and the intimacy) is what's most important; kind of like your wedding day is supposed to be about the start of your marriage and the rest of your life together, not just a party for that day.  I also think that you both need to be out of your parents' houses before you have sex.  If you can't even support yourselves, how on earth will you support a baby?  I know it's only a possibility, but no bc is 100%.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:10 AM

hmm just wait until he puts a ring on it.

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

oh, this sounds like a sappy after school special.  do you want to screw him or not (or do you only "make love".....puke!!!!!)

I'm worth far more than that.

Quoting rennez:

I don't think you're ready to be having srx if you're really pissed off at his obvious like of a response

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Who said I was 33??!! Sheesh!

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it's more troubling that you are 33 and still live with your parents...your SO as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:12 AM
OMG. We are not on the same page. I fuck and make love. What's the problem?? Lol

Quoting sfkdny:

oh, this sounds like a sappy after school special.  do you want to screw him or not (or do you only "make love".....puke!!!!!)

I'm worth far more than that.

Quoting rennez:

I don't think you're ready to be having srx if you're really pissed off at his obvious like of a response

babyblue415
by champagne on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:12 AM

ever considered that the op might be a teen mom?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Erm I think he was honestly joking. And he probably thinks the idea is cheesy anyway. If you're going to dangle it in front of his face just to yank it away over a stupid joke this sounds like something you might make a habit of. And it isn't a good one to have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)