Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Way to make my worth as 2 dollar tramp

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My boyfriend and I have been dating 4 months. I have yet to be intimate with him and I wanted to plan to get a hotel on New Year's Eve.

I think that New Year's Eve would be such a special way to ring In the new year for the both of us.

Last night we were checking prices, and he made a joke about getting this super cheap hotel, one that looked like crap..

I mean really? Yeah it was a "joke", but like they say.. " there is always a little truth behind a "I'm just kidding"

He made me feel like crap.

I told him.. "You know what? Forget it then.. We'll just not do that"

He ignored what I said, and we continued talking about it..

I mean, I'm trying to make it special, but he's making me feel so stupid about it.

We have to get a hotel bc we both live with our parents at the moment, an we're def not going to be intimate in their homes, a I totally refuse to do it a car the first time..

I'm thinking of just forgetting the whole idea, and just making him wait even longer..

I don't just want to sleep with someone just because.. I'm not like that

How would you have felt?!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Replies (61-70):
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM
This is what I was thinking. Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with.

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

Dont do it. Simple as that. If it doesnt feel right, then its probably not the right time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Actually you hit it dead on. When you only see your husband once every 2 months, the place doesn't matter but being together sure does. 

Quoting MamaRae85:

Hey, now, don't bash the truck stop motels! For some of us truck drivers wives, it's all we get when he's out on the road! LOL I'm totally kidding. Those things are nasty. I agree with what you're saying, though. She wants it to be special, and since it's a huge step, it's understandable that she's a bit sensitive about it.

Quoting msjaxon:

Weird sex hangups? How do you figure? Because she actually waited to get to know a man before having sex? Because she expects more than a pay by the hour, roadside, truck stop motel? If anyone has sex hangups its you...

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

lol weird sex hangups do not equal morals.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I just have morals

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Are you a virgin?

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM
They both live with their mommies and daddies.

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Why get a hotel like a one night stand or a hooker. Make a nice dinner at either your place or his and let the night take its own course. Don't plan it, it takes all the fun and passion out of it if the exact moment is planned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm almost 30 and I live at home. Don't judge unless you know the story behind it.
MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Bahahahaha!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

They both live with their mommies and daddies.

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Why get a hotel like a one night stand or a hooker. Make a nice dinner at either your place or his and let the night take its own course. Don't plan it, it takes all the fun and passion out of it if the exact moment is planned.

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:22 AM
So, what's the story?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm almost 30 and I live at home. Don't judge unless you know the story behind it.
RigPrincess85
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:22 AM
I agree.

Quoting owl0210:

I'm 33 and this reads like a teenager's diary... 

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you?

Quoting owl0210:

OMG how old are you???

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaRae85
by *you're on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Yeah, I know. I just tend to stay in the truck instead of one of those hotels, if I need to see him. No roaches or bodily fluids on the truck. lol

Are you a trucker's wife too?

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Actually you hit it dead on. When you only see your husband once every 2 months, the place doesn't matter but being together sure does. 

Quoting MamaRae85:

Hey, now, don't bash the truck stop motels! For some of us truck drivers wives, it's all we get when he's out on the road! LOL I'm totally kidding. Those things are nasty. I agree with what you're saying, though. She wants it to be special, and since it's a huge step, it's understandable that she's a bit sensitive about it.

Quoting msjaxon:

Weird sex hangups? How do you figure? Because she actually waited to get to know a man before having sex? Because she expects more than a pay by the hour, roadside, truck stop motel? If anyone has sex hangups its you...

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I just have morals

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Are you a virgin?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Some of the best sex I ever had was in crappy motels bwahahaha

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Quoting MamaRae85:

Quoting msjaxon:

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I just have morals

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Are you a virgin?

MrsRi
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

He was making a silly joke.  Guys do that.  I think your reaction and 'making him wait longer' is childish.  If you really want to be with him sexually then go about your business.  Hotels on New Years are going to be expensive no matter what.  So find something that's awesome and enjoy it!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)