Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you be Mad if your spouse bought your engagement ring at WALMART?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I looked up the brand of my engagement ring and discovered my bf bought it at Walmart ...and it's a small one at that 1/5 of a carat...I love him but I am wrong to be upset? Would you be upset ? I know  I am . I just don't know how to tell him I'm happy with it ;\

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (31-40):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Me and my husband got our wedding rings at walmart. I love mine. It is a black hills gold ring that I picked. I am very easy to please though and am not picky

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:13 AM

nope, I dont have an engagement and dh and I bought plain gold bands from Walmart..we are quite happy with them...my 1&1/2 Marquis cut sapphire solitaire engagement ring frommy first husband is burried in my hope chest...it was custom made and exactly what I wanted,too bad the marriage wasnt!

huntersmama711
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Were you happy with the ring before you knew it came from Walmart? I wouldn't care at all, hell, my ring came from Kohl's.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:13 AM
No...mine was from walmart...i love him and i love it.
pittiesmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this
No, that's where mine came from and I could care less. I'm more interested in the quality of my marriage than the value of my rings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM

No.Mine was from a bubble gum machine.I loved it and our wedding bands were from Walmart.It's not about the size of the ring or where it comes from but the love you have for one another.

ANR1390
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Post a pic of it.
LadySaphira
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I wouldn't care if he picked it up at  Big Lots. At least he card enough to pick one out.

MrsNewman
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM
We got our whole wedding set at Walmart. Engment, wedding and his wedding band. I think we paid a little over $100. We were young and didn't care. I still don't care. It's not about the money.
Luna091306
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM

No, I wouldn't be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)