Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want a domestic discipline marriage...ask me anything.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 667 Replies
3 moms liked this

So I brought it up to my husband that I want to incorporate domestic discipline into our relationship. he is still thinking about it as something this big naturally takes time to consider. It took me over a year and a half to make the decision then 3 months to bring it up to dh. so go ahead, ask me anything. or if you are in a DD marriage yourself; tips, advice and support would be lovely. there anon should be off. listen all, this lifestyle is not for everyone. i dont mind the curious questions about why or what it is. but if you are going to come on here just to insult or put down the ladies that practice DD just to be hateful, i'll report you. this is a real discussion, with real concerns and questions. please be respectful and treat others as you wish to be treated. for the record, i am submissive yes, but i am not a doormat, abused, mentally ill, child like, or any other rude things. please keep nasty comments out of this.

apparently i cant take anon off lol ok my screen name on here is Mary841108, y'all might have seen me around lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy980106
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:28 AM
What is it? Like being submissive?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Yeah at a loss, I'm not in one neither do I want one. Kudos to you for going for what you want 

ginger813
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM

what is it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

DD is when the husband is considered the Head of the House and therefore has the ultimate authority on all decisions. The wife has 4 rules which are: No disrespect, No dishonesty, No disobedience and Nothing dangerous. if she breaks one of the rule the husband as the HoH has the authority to discipline her whether it is writing lines, taking away priveledges or spanking. it is not like having another child as the dynamic brings the couple closer together over time knowing that the 4d's (rules) will not be broken out of spite or out of not caring.

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:33 AM
6 moms liked this
I couldnt do that. I'm too controlling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM

in a way yes. but not like a christian grey bdsm way. its about respecting your husband in all things and following his rules. its not a kink thing at all.

Quoting Mommy980106:

What is it? Like being submissive?

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm way to independent for that. It would never Work out in this household.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM

thats the point. i dont want the control anymore. this is me relinquishing the control and handing the reins over to him.

Quoting BShip2010:

I cluldnt do that. I'm too controlling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM
25 moms liked this

No thanks.  I am an adult.

ginger813
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM
9 moms liked this

OMG, Hell would freeze over before I would live like that!

Quoting Anonymous:

DD is when the husband is considered the Head of the House and therefore has the ultimate authority on all decisions. The wife has 4 rules which are: No disrespect, No dishonesty, No disobedience and Nothing dangerous. if she breaks one of the rule the husband as the HoH has the authority to discipline her whether it is writing lines, taking away priveledges or spanking. it is not like having another child as the dynamic brings the couple closer together over time knowing that the 4d's (rules) will not be broken out of spite or out of not caring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN