Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want a domestic discipline marriage...ask me anything.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So I brought it up to my husband that I want to incorporate domestic discipline into our relationship. he is still thinking about it as something this big naturally takes time to consider. It took me over a year and a half to make the decision then 3 months to bring it up to dh. so go ahead, ask me anything. or if you are in a DD marriage yourself; tips, advice and support would be lovely. there anon should be off. listen all, this lifestyle is not for everyone. i dont mind the curious questions about why or what it is. but if you are going to come on here just to insult or put down the ladies that practice DD just to be hateful, i'll report you. this is a real discussion, with real concerns and questions. please be respectful and treat others as you wish to be treated. for the record, i am submissive yes, but i am not a doormat, abused, mentally ill, child like, or any other rude things. please keep nasty comments out of this.

apparently i cant take anon off lol ok my screen name on here is Mary841108, y'all might have seen me around lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Replies (71-80):
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Definitely not for me. I'm independent by nature.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
quark
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:27 PM

what are the rules for the husband?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Spanky, spanky, so he can wankey, wankey.  No questions. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM

still have my voice and opinions and they are taken into account. im not some moussey silent little lamb...at all lol its just i give him control to make the final choice. its nice not to have to worry about things sometimes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

it sounds worse than it is lol. in your marriage do you respect your husband? are you honest with him? would you go against his wishes? or would you do something that purposely puts your life in danger? its much the same as a regular marriage but it involves a different twist to make sure the marriage stays on track completely.

Quoting ginger813:

OMG, Hell would freeze over before I would live like that!

Quoting Anonymous:

DD is when the husband is considered the Head of the House and therefore has the ultimate authority on all decisions. The wife has 4 rules which are: No disrespect, No dishonesty, No disobedience and Nothing dangerous. if she breaks one of the rule the husband as the HoH has the authority to discipline her whether it is writing lines, taking away priveledges or spanking. it is not like having another child as the dynamic brings the couple closer together over time knowing that the 4d's (rules) will not be broken out of spite or out of not caring.

Yeah, the twist is that you decided to stop thinking for yourself.

SavdNSanctified
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM
3 moms liked this
If my husband was the boss around here, we would live off of McDonald's and spend all our money on Mt. Dew and potato chips.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM

the 4 d's re the same for both, he can not lose his temper if i break a rule, he has to take my feelings, emotions and opinions into account.

Quoting quark:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM
3 moms liked this

Yeah, who is going to "discipline" him when he does something wrong or needs "correction"?  Oh, I forgot, only the wife makes mistakes. 

Quoting quark:

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Good luck! Ignore the negative people. It is really difficult for people to wrap their brains around that sort of lifestyle. My husband and I are a weird mixture of things, I don't think it would be accurate to call us a DD couple, but they typical BDSM stereotype would not apply either. It is what it is and we are happy, so I couldnt care less about the label or what someone else thinks. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting :

Yeah, well it'll be interesting when your husband starts hitting up chicks with backbones on Craigslist because he's bored with your whole submissive deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM

he would have to do something extra for me. like build me the damn bookshelf that i desperately need lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, who is going to "discipline" him when he does something wrong or needs "correction"?  Oh, I forgot, only the wife makes mistakes. 

Quoting quark:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)