Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My fiancé said his office Christmas party isn't allowing spouses or guests...how do I find out if he is lying or not?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Replies (131-140):
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:15 PM
If he's lying she needs to boot his ass!

Quoting sassysuie:

Is he saying its only for workers?? I would call and ask just to make sure he isn't lying. If he is lying, I would tell him he can either invite me also or he isn't participating!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:15 PM
3 moms liked this
Some of you are completely insane.
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM

LOL  Calm down.  I am perfectly calm.  I'm not the one that has to sneak around and spy on my husband because I don't trust him.  You sound insane.

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Calm down and go somewhere!

She does not have to make a fool of herself its all about how she reacts. She can simply go bringing a dish along. If he is there she can leave without making any scene!!!

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Caught in the act of what?  Making fools out of both of you?  What is wrong with some of you?

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

I would just go if I was you! Yup say nothing and go that night. Nothing like being caught in the act.

emeraldangel2.0
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:17 PM

call and ask

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:19 PM
I agree. Mine used to be during the day and dhs is right after work.

Quoting Anonymous:

Some of you are completely insane.
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Wow.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh said that one year too, and he went! I kicked his ass out and that never happened again. If we can't go together we won't go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM
It isn't really a party then, it is just a bunch of people getting drunk at a bar in a restaurant and a bunch of the women trying to find someone to love them. Whether the mean are single or not
moneysaver6
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Sorry.  I may or may not be a bit snarky today. 

Quoting Jrogillio:

Pahahahahahahahaha
Quoting moneysaver6:

"Don't no office do that girl"?  And it's in all caps...with no punctuation to boot?  Wow. 

Yes, plenty of offices do have that policy.  The bigger issue here, though, is why you wouldn't trust your fiance to be teling you the truth.

I am curious, though.  Exactly how shady IS "f*&*"?  And how exactly do you "hop up to" the phone?  Also, is a "ringle dingle" phone call different from a regular one?  In what way?

Quoting Anonymous:

DON'T NO OFFICE DO THAT GIRL HE IS SHADY AS FUCK YOU BETTER HOP UP TO THE PHONE AND START THAT RINGLE DINGLE PHONE CALL TO THE SECRETARY

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:23 PM
That is so f'n wrong!! Lmao!!!

Quoting ColorMeCrazy:

Jrogillio
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
It was hilarious none the less

Quoting moneysaver6:

Sorry.  I may or may not be a bit snarky today. 

Quoting Jrogillio:

Pahahahahahahahaha

Quoting moneysaver6:

"Don't no office do that girl"?  And it's in all caps...with no punctuation to boot?  Wow. 

Yes, plenty of offices do have that policy.  The bigger issue here, though, is why you wouldn't trust your fiance to be teling you the truth.

I am curious, though.  Exactly how shady IS "f*&*"?  And how exactly do you "hop up to" the phone?  Also, is a "ringle dingle" phone call different from a regular one?  In what way?

Quoting Anonymous:

DON'T NO OFFICE DO THAT GIRL HE IS SHADY AS FUCK YOU BETTER HOP UP TO THE PHONE AND START THAT RINGLE DINGLE PHONE CALL TO THE SECRETARY

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)