Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This was meant for her, even though I am his wife.......EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

"hey sorry its been fuckin nuts lately lol lots of missions back to back if u get time u should send me a shit-load more chocolate chip peanut butter cookies they were amaz-a-zing lol ill try callin when i can i hope you thought of a vacation place if you even still wanna go?  i think about you all the time pretty much non fuckin stop so if u havent talked to me and am wonderin what im doin just remember i love u miss u like crazy and most likely thinkin about u gotta go ........"

He sent this to his ex girlfriend via Facebook........ :-( CRUSHED TO THE CORE!!!!!!!!!!! 

I don't even know what to do!!!! 

EDIT:

I just got off the phone with my mom. I am flying back to California in a week. I will not be here when he comes back home. I WILL be taking all of the advice that was given to me. I am going to send him a care package with cookies, all the emails printed out, divorce paperwork, and an attachment showing that I have forwarded those emails to his family, my family, his friends, and the other Marines he works with. 

This still hurts and I feel betrayed. I know we have a family together, and I will never keep our children from him, but as for him and I, we are done. That trust that was once there is gone.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
wodntulk2kno1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Leave his ass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Damn what a fucking asshole!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DEJavu17
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Time to bust out the cast iron skillet!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM
I'm sorry : ( thats awful
km1970
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I'm sorry:(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Wow that sucks. Just curious did you log onto his fb . The dumbass forgot to delete it
sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM
meee toooo. I'd be flipping the fuck out.

Quoting Anonymous:

All hell is about to break loose in your house, right? I mean, if it were me, I'd be going APE SHIT. There'd be a bonfire of his belongings in the front yard. Neighbors bring some marshmallows! Shit's about to go down!

annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM
I think it is time to sting his ass up just like the Christmas lights
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttfnt20
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Have u said anything to him about it?
jmama0307
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Wow I thank God my bf don't have a fb. Even though we both used to have myspace it never got into an argument about it. He don't like fb and he don't get mad at me for me having one. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)