Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This was meant for her, even though I am his wife.......EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

"hey sorry its been fuckin nuts lately lol lots of missions back to back if u get time u should send me a shit-load more chocolate chip peanut butter cookies they were amaz-a-zing lol ill try callin when i can i hope you thought of a vacation place if you even still wanna go?  i think about you all the time pretty much non fuckin stop so if u havent talked to me and am wonderin what im doin just remember i love u miss u like crazy and most likely thinkin about u gotta go ........"

He sent this to his ex girlfriend via Facebook........ :-( CRUSHED TO THE CORE!!!!!!!!!!! 

I don't even know what to do!!!! 

EDIT:

I just got off the phone with my mom. I am flying back to California in a week. I will not be here when he comes back home. I WILL be taking all of the advice that was given to me. I am going to send him a care package with cookies, all the emails printed out, divorce paperwork, and an attachment showing that I have forwarded those emails to his family, my family, his friends, and the other Marines he works with. 

This still hurts and I feel betrayed. I know we have a family together, and I will never keep our children from him, but as for him and I, we are done. That trust that was once there is gone.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (121-121):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM

This right here. I know Crazy women who would be vendictive enough to pull this crap and create the lies 

Quoting leavinglasvegas:

As others have said - you know him best, so be sure that what this girl sent you is for real. She's his ex-gf, yes? What is she getting out of telling you? Chicks that cheat with married men don't just grow a moral compass over the weekend and decide to detonate their lover's marriage because they feel guilty. Did he dump her and she's mad and wants revenge or is she lying?

Is this a total surprise and shock to you? I know he's been deployed but is it completely opposite of his character or are there little things that have been bothering you and it doesn't seem so unlikely?

If you are 100% sure, I'd stay with the plan you have in your edit (and good luck to you and you children!). If this is out of left field....maybe even a 30 second conversation or even sending him one of the emails and say "explain yourself" might unearth a crazy ex-gf.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)