Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This was meant for her, even though I am his wife.......EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

"hey sorry its been fuckin nuts lately lol lots of missions back to back if u get time u should send me a shit-load more chocolate chip peanut butter cookies they were amaz-a-zing lol ill try callin when i can i hope you thought of a vacation place if you even still wanna go?  i think about you all the time pretty much non fuckin stop so if u havent talked to me and am wonderin what im doin just remember i love u miss u like crazy and most likely thinkin about u gotta go ........"

He sent this to his ex girlfriend via Facebook........ :-( CRUSHED TO THE CORE!!!!!!!!!!! 

I don't even know what to do!!!! 

EDIT:

I just got off the phone with my mom. I am flying back to California in a week. I will not be here when he comes back home. I WILL be taking all of the advice that was given to me. I am going to send him a care package with cookies, all the emails printed out, divorce paperwork, and an attachment showing that I have forwarded those emails to his family, my family, his friends, and the other Marines he works with. 

This still hurts and I feel betrayed. I know we have a family together, and I will never keep our children from him, but as for him and I, we are done. That trust that was once there is gone.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Quoting Jennyanne322:

How long have you been with him and do you have children together?

We have a 5 year old and I just had a newborn. We got pregnant on his R&R he comes back home in a month.... 

We had the perfect family going!!!! I don't know what I was doing wrong!!!!! :-( :-( I am sooo hurt!!!

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:06 PM
4 moms liked this
Forward the message to everyone he knows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivysMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Oh I'm so sorry. Break something of his to make yourself feel better and then have a long talk with him.

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:06 PM
5 moms liked this

Reply to it.  Say "You sent this to your wife by accident" and let him sweat.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Do NOT blame yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jennyanne322:

How long have you been with him and do you have children together?

We have a 5 year old and I just had a newborn. We got pregnant on his R&R he comes back home in a month.... 

We had the perfect family going!!!! I don't know what I was doing wrong!!!!! :-( :-( I am sooo hurt!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crashmonster1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Glad you found it at least you can choose for yourself instead of living in the dark.  Im sorry

parisonmom
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:08 PM
What you plan to do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Did he send this to you by mistake?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow that sucks. Just curious did you log onto his fb . The dumbass forgot to delete it

No. I didn't. She forwarded all the emails they have been having together. She said she has been feeling guilty and blah blah blah...... Funny thing is I am not even mad at her... I mean, I am, but I trusted him!! And he broke that trust. :-( 

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:09 PM
7 moms liked this

Quoting jmama0307:

Wow I thank God my bf don't have a fb. Even though we both used to have myspace it never got into an argument about it. He don't like fb and he don't get mad at me for me having one. 

Facebook isn't the problem.  The man is the problem.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)