Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This was meant for her, even though I am his wife.......EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

"hey sorry its been fuckin nuts lately lol lots of missions back to back if u get time u should send me a shit-load more chocolate chip peanut butter cookies they were amaz-a-zing lol ill try callin when i can i hope you thought of a vacation place if you even still wanna go?  i think about you all the time pretty much non fuckin stop so if u havent talked to me and am wonderin what im doin just remember i love u miss u like crazy and most likely thinkin about u gotta go ........"

He sent this to his ex girlfriend via Facebook........ :-( CRUSHED TO THE CORE!!!!!!!!!!! 

I don't even know what to do!!!! 

EDIT:

I just got off the phone with my mom. I am flying back to California in a week. I will not be here when he comes back home. I WILL be taking all of the advice that was given to me. I am going to send him a care package with cookies, all the emails printed out, divorce paperwork, and an attachment showing that I have forwarded those emails to his family, my family, his friends, and the other Marines he works with. 

This still hurts and I feel betrayed. I know we have a family together, and I will never keep our children from him, but as for him and I, we are done. That trust that was once there is gone.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Do NOT blame yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jennyanne322:

How long have you been with him and do you have children together?

We have a 5 year old and I just had a newborn. We got pregnant on his R&R he comes back home in a month.... 

We had the perfect family going!!!! I don't know what I was doing wrong!!!!! :-( :-( I am sooo hurt!!!

I just feel like, if I was a better wife, this could have been never have happened. I mean, I know I have flaws. I am not perfect, but at one time he loved my imperfections. And he craved me... And WE were everything to him... This hurts sooo bad. :-( :-( 

asistartomosh
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Wow I'm so sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jmama0307
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Exactly. Some people ar stupid indeed. I have my fb and I don't be writting to no guys and pm them. 

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting jmama0307:

Wow I thank God my bf don't have a fb. Even though we both used to have myspace it never got into an argument about it. He don't like fb and he don't get mad at me for me having one. 

Facebook isn't the problem.  The man is the problem.

SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Oh momma...Im so sorry. I think you know what you need to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:14 PM
I'm sorry :-( (((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kattu
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Exactly what I was thinking!

Quoting Elyce225:

How can you be with such an illiterate asshole?
amyleigh80
Get a lawyer.....NOW! And who is the home wrecking bitch? Someone u know? I'd wipe the floor up with her and her name..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jennyanne322:

We have a 5 year old and I just had a newborn. We got pregnant on his R&R he comes back home in a month.... 

We had the perfect family going!!!! I don't know what I was doing wrong!!!!! :-( :-( I am sooo hurt!!!

sthflachk
1 mom liked this
Wow....at least she told you. You shouldn't be mad at her. She couldn't have done that if he hadn't been willing in the first place.

I would print it out and take it to his First Shirt, or the acting one, and tell them to find him some room in the barracks cause be can't come to the house!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow that sucks. Just curious did you log onto his fb . The dumbass forgot to delete it

No. I didn't. She forwarded all the emails they have been having together. She said she has been feeling guilty and blah blah blah...... Funny thing is I am not even mad at her... I mean, I am, but I trusted him!! And he broke that trust. :-( 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittney28
by Brittney on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Kick his ass to the curb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Do NOT blame yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jennyanne322:

I just feel like, if I was a better wife, this could have been never have happened. I mean, I know I have flaws. I am not perfect, but at one time he loved my imperfections. And he craved me... And WE were everything to him... This hurts sooo bad. :-( :-( 

Marriage is about sticking it out through thick and thin.  He's not around right now, yet you didn't go off and cheat because of neglect.  No, you did the married thing and waited for your husband to come home.  It doesn't matter what you go through, that's supposed to be your partner for the rest of your life.  If he wanted to be with someone else, he should have at least had the decency to leave you first.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)