Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come share your body (if your comfortable)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have two pics, before baby and after baby. I love my thicker body after baby
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Replies (691-700):
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
When you eat, concentrate on eating foods that will satisfy you and not give you sugar high and lows. For example, as much as I love salad because it's low calorie... I have to have a hearty whole grain sandwich for lunch or I'll be hunger again in 15 minutes lol. For snacks I have some carrot sticks with hummus, ect. Because the fiber and complex carbs keep me from constantly needing to eat.

Another thing is that I always have a small healthy snack in my purse. That way if I get hungry, I can curb it until I can get something good to eat rather than heading to the nearest and quickest mcdonalds.

I love binge eating.. That's been my hardest obstacle. I find that drinking a lot of water or going for a walk when I feel like gorging helps a lot. It's a really difficult task to change eating habits, for me its been harder that quitting smoking. Hang in there! Every effort counts!

Quoting hh08:

I do mostly running to where i can barely breathe. i was doing pilates and stuff to for muscles builing but i stopped because it took a lot of time out of day plus i was starting to lose interest. I eat anything. Ive tried dieting and will do good for a while and then i will pig out and stay that way. I just feel hungry all the time when i diet. Ive also tried pills. Waste of money. HELP?!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM
what's the website?

Quoting Anonymous:

Her mom has a website. Yes, it was a photo shoot with her mom so her mom could put them on her website. No, it was not random people coming up to her and asking her to be their "model" to take pictures of and get paid aka she wants people to believe that other's find her so beautiful, they literally offer her money to take professional pictures of her for different things. She even said she does it as a side job. It was all lies. <Which is what I was talking about.  The calendar thing was something she did for fun (and even admitted that herself), so that means nothing. It's a common thing you can pay for, to get calendar pics like that. Who cares? Lol! Why the hell do you care, and why are you nit picking? It goes both ways, sweets. Also, I know that every one of the pictures she has posted in the past that she claimed were from these supposed photo shoot jobs she does for random professional photographers, were all on her mom's site. Every one of them, so that's how I know she was lying about having a side gig as a paid model. How new are you here? You sound very naive. She has been caught in and proven in quite a few lies on here. I'm just handing out the facts.

Quoting Anonymous:

How can you know it was just her mom? If her mother is a photographer then it doesn't count as a photo shoot? She is beautiful, more importantly, she is very photogenic. She has proven to have professional pics done and proved she was in a calendar. Who cares?? Why the need to obsess and nit pick?

You CANNOT possibly know what she has and has not been offered.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think people accuse her of Photoshop because she "looks too good to be a mom" as someone else said. I've seen many looking hott on here, and they don't get accused like her. She lies about photo shoots a lot, and she has lied about other things. Of course no one believes her. I myself have witnessed her more than once claiming random people were coming up and offering to PAY her to be in their photo shoot, and turns out....It was just her mom taking pics of her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM
What's hilarious is Whitley is fat as fuck and has an ugly face.

Quoting 3kidz123:

That's not nice! I think your mean and poster I think you look cute and I love the top!!!

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

fine I wont go anonymous

I think youre gross looking

Quoting white_wolf454:

aw  , what is so gross little anon  ? 

Quoting Anonymous:

gross

Quoting white_wolf454:

me at halloween Haunt KnottsBerry Farm ,Ca

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:20 AM
You have a seriously ugly face. Idk who you are to call anyone gross.

Quoting Momniscient:

It happens especially when one isn't brave enough to be their own sn and is expressing similar gross sentiments.

Shrugs again

Quoting Anonymous:

My attitude is gross now? I think you are confusing me with one of the other Anon's.

Quoting Momniscient:

Meh. I'm not going to argue with you. Your attitude is gross but This post shows you don't care about your personality so I can't help you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just curious what you are all defending, she is not attractive. I could nit pick everything you stated as not gross.

I don't think people should really care what others think if their appearance, but this picture shows she doesn't even care about her appearance.

Quoting Momniscient:

Her attitude, her hair, her legs her clothes her pose.

So can you say what isn't gross and really sad about your insistence on perpetuating this?

Quoting Anonymous:

Tell me what isn't gross about the picture?

Quoting itsm3:

says the anon with the gross attitude and hiding behind the anon button like a cowardly pussy.  show your pic, anon, and let us judge you "honestly".  I DARE YOU since you're so badass behind your computer.  

Quoting Anonymous:

She's being honest - gross!

Some of these pics are just gross!

Quoting Anonymous:

why not?

Quoting Anonymous:

don't be a cunt

Quoting Anonymous:

gross

Quoting white_wolf454:

me at halloween Haunt KnottsBerry Farm ,Ca

anonymous12308
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM
I really am no joke im not sure how either if its muscle maybe or what its weird when i stand im not so big but when i sit i look my weight.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is no way you are 200 in that photo. Or did I read it wrong?

Quoting anonymous12308:

This is all i have when i lost 20lbs im 5'9 200 now still have 50-60 to go but my implanon is making it very hard.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momniscient:

It happens especially when one isn't brave enough to be their own sn and is expressing similar gross sentiments.

Shrugs again

Quoting Anonymous:

My attitude is gross now? I think you are confusing me with one of the other Anon's.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Meant to quote Whitley. Sorry haha

Quoting Momniscient:

Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momniscient:

Shrugs again

Quoting Anonymous:

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM

That's okay! lol. I posted a pic but it doesn't show my face so I was a little confused... :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Meant to quote Whitley. Sorry haha

Quoting Momniscient:

Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Momniscient:

Shrugs again

Quoting Anonymous:

debmckt
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any pics of my body with little clothing but these are from last summer on my 25th wedding anniversary.  I'm 47 and have three adult children 25, 23 and 21.  The first one is of me on our anniversary vacation and the second is my husband putting on my new wedding ring that he had just bought me for our 25th anniversary:)  Dont know why the second one is sideways:( This is my first post on CM.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Thank you, Liyoness... You said exactly what I've been thinking as I read all the snarky comments.

And that poor woman that some of you mammas are ganging up on...Wow!!! I'd been thinking about joining this group, but I have VERY little tolerance for 'Rude and Snarky' so I think I'll pass just now.

Think how that poor woman feels!  Some of you mammas talk like she was beat with an ugly stick!! 'Plain' and 'Ugly' are two VERY different things.  All she needs a good haircut, some highlights, an eyebrow wax, a little make-up and clothes that FLATTER her figure (all the things that most of us already DO) and I bet you wouldn't even recognize her. The potential for 'beauty' is there. She just needs a little help, that's all.

I should post a pic of my ex step-mother. Now THERE was an UGLY woman!!! Looks AND personality!

Quoting Liyoness:

What is the point of it?

You think people post pictures here to be mocked? What makes it necessary to tear them down over their looks?

Quoting Anonymous:

Who are you kidding or sorry who is the OP kidding? It is a show your sexy ass to be "liked" and the rest get ridiculed. That is how it goes in here or any pic post. Sorry to offend you. You must not be Jordana Brewster and just her ugly sister. Sorry for you.

Quoting Liyoness:

What part of "Come share your body (if you are comfortable)" (Sorry, I can't repeat the grammar error) made you think this was a sexy post?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured