Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession...I think I might be pregnant...and it wouldn't really be a good thing right now.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I think I might be pregnant again.
My October period was late and I
Didn't get my November one.

DF doesn't think
I am, but I do and I afraid to take a test.

We have an 8 month old, and we are in no way ready for another baby (financially, I mean).

And before anyone says we should've used BC, we did, condoms every time, and we rarely have sex..

**sigh**
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:46 PM

You might as well go ahead and test. It could be that your cycle is just messing up

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM
That's what I thought with DD, I went to my doctor to find out and I was 15 weeks pregnant.

I had only missed period...

Quoting wrensong:

You might as well go ahead and test. It could be that your cycle is just messing up

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Yeah, you might as well go ahead and test then....If you are you need to start prenatal vitamins ect, especially since you just had a baby. Your body will need all the extra vitamins it can get

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I thought with DD, I went to my doctor to find out and I was 15 weeks pregnant.

Quoting wrensong:

Life in a Pagan Family (my blog)
http://lifeinapaganfamily.blog.com/
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Yeah.....I think I'll
Call
My Obgyn in the morning...it'll take a week to get in there..I'll way friday... Even if it isn't positive I should still go and find out what's going on...

Quoting wrensong:

Yeah, you might as well go ahead and test then....If you are you need to start prenatal vitamins ect, especially since you just had a baby. Your body will need all the extra vitamins it can get

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wrensong:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Good luck, mama. Prolonging taking a test isn't going to make things easier.

gemikris82
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM

i would take the test.......if you are pregnant at least you woldnt wonder, if you arent pregnant then you are nervous for nothing. good luck

emtmomtwo
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM

theres only one way to know............take a test......and if its positive, remember babies are a blessing no matter what walk of life you are in at the moment. Good luck! :)

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM

15% chance you will get pregnant in 12 months using condoms alone due to user error.  Gotta use two forms at the same time. Just saw that stat on the news today.

meparty
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM
I didn't ask for sarcasm. Jut venting and worrying.

Quoting meparty:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)