Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ughhhh dh is mad now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

ds birthday is sunday.I already planned a party yea its just grandparents but still.anyways dh friend is moving to NJ for the   third time . and of course wants dh to take him .apparently dh thought Id be excited .yea    I already been there  twice with him.we wouldnt even leave till dd got out of school at 3 30  its a 12 hour drive with our 5 and 4  year old we would get there about 3 in the morning sat then have to leave sunday morning.this is what we did the last couple times to.plus where its at there is nothing there to do .see the ocean but its not a tourist place.anyways I told him Im not going this time cause thats a long drive for just one day.now he is mad saying Im thinking about myself.umm no he sprung this at me last minute.plus he already knew sunday is ds birthday.now he is mad cause Im not going

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
marihla
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

At least he wants you to go with him lol. But seriously, it's your kid's birthday. Let him be mad.

brittney28
by Brittney on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Ehhh, let him through his fit. He will get over it. I don't blame you for not going. I would not either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Yep

Quoting brittney28:

Ehhh, let him through his fit. He will get over it. I don't blame you for not going. I would not either.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I wouldn't go either

TrulyMicka
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM

i agree with one of the other mom's reply...at least he wants you to go..but I also understand why you are not going...so hopefully this blows over & he realise that he is being ridiculous!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Quoting TrulyMicka:

i agree with one of the other mom's reply...at least he wants you to go..but I also understand why you are not going...so hopefully this blows over & he realise that he is being ridiculous!

yea I told him if it was during christmas break and we could at least stay three or more days Id be happy to go.but 12 hours one way with 2 small kids for one day.I dont feel like it plus it being ds birthday.

jmetz4
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey my sons birthday is sunday too!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Where in nj.,.,, if its down the shore I'm sure you can find something ( I was born there and lived there 10 Years)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured