Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too soon? *Edit*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Been dating a guy for about a week. He keeps asking me what I want for Christmas. Holy crap! What do you ask for from some one you've only been dating a week? I said thing. He told me that wasn't good enough so I said a $10 dvd. Said that still wasn't good enough. What do I say?

*Edit*
Ladies I do NOT want to scare him off and he is not a creeper. We've known each other for years, casually, started talking and building a friendship over the last few years, and just now started dating. He's a sweetheart of a guy.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Replies (41-47):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Lol. This is true. He said just me wrapped up in wrapping paper and a bow. Lol.

Quoting eesmommy:

Tell him to buy you what he wants to give you. Explain that the relationship is new and you don't want to seem .... greedy?.... so he should choose something he really wants you to have.

You DO know you have to get HIM something.g more than gloves ... but less intimate than underwear;) lol.
melissaaytes
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM

A Diamond ring lol!

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Go get some edible lotion and a big can of whipped topping and some chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce caramel sauce and cherries and a giant bow. He will be a happy happy man, trust me lol. Men love whipped topping "lingerie" with "accents" lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting eesmommy:

Tell him to buy you what he wants to give you. Explain that the relationship is new and you don't want to seem .... greedy?.... so he should choose something he really wants you to have.

You DO know you have to get HIM something.g more than gloves ... but less intimate than underwear;) lol.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Lmao!

Quoting eesmommy:

Go get some edible lotion and a big can of whipped topping and some chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce caramel sauce and cherries and a giant bow. He will be a happy happy man, trust me lol. Men love whipped topping "lingerie" with "accents" lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting eesmommy:

DayDreamer1201
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Tell him to surprise you

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM
50 years from now y'all will be sitting on the front porch and he will say "remember our first Christmas? Man that was sooooo awesome!" And you will be all " it was nuthin luv muffin, " wink wink lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao!

Quoting eesmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting eesmommy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Lol. So true.

Quoting eesmommy:

50 years from now y'all will be sitting on the front porch and he will say "remember our first Christmas? Man that was sooooo awesome!" And you will be all " it was nuthin luv muffin, " wink wink lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao!

Quoting eesmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting eesmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured