Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*weh* I don't feel good....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:41 PM
  • 0 Replies

I'm so so so sick of not feeling well. So sick of it. And when I mention to my husband in passing that I don't feel good, I feel worse cuz his reply is always, " you never feel good. you need to go do something to get better." I'm sick of it.I've had these horrid headaches since I was 12. Cat scan last month (finally!) ruled out anytning serious, so it's anyone's guess what the problem is. But I also get impetigo. It's terrible. It's not once every 6 months or so. It's all the time. But lately it's been very bad, because I got it when I was sick with a cold, meaning my immune system was already weakened and then wham. Now I cannot get better. Impetigo SUCKS anyway...Impetigo that will not go away with topical medications suck even more. I've been to the minute clinic 3 times to get antibiotics, but they've been so slammed, I can't get in. I'm so tired of feeling ridiculously bad. :-( I know, I know, poor me. I've started back with Echinachea and with some Women's vitamins, hoping that will help. I don't get enough s leep, so that doesn't help (last one in bed at night, first one up in the morning, few visits to help littles ones get back to bed in between equal little sleep).

I keep thinking about gettin gup to go running in the mornings, knowing that will help me feel better at least for teh day, but my alarm goes off at 5:15 and it takes every ounce of energy in me to get my ass out of bed! lol!!

boohoo...poor me!! :-( okay, whining over! :-)

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)