Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

returning clothes to kolhs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

one pair of jeans-- i got about a month ago. they dont fit anymore (yay me- too big!)... could i still return it?

two other pairs-- too small for me, plus i just dont like them anymore. lol but i have no idea when i got them- i'm guessing a year ago. but they still have the tags on them!

i'm pretty sure all three pairs, i charged on the kolhs card-- which has been paid off, but maybe they could give me a credit or something to buy something else there..?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alliemad_3
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM

You could try.  Their return policy is very friendly.

lovemymichael
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Probably! I took a month old sweater back once that I had taken the tags off of and Lost. I did have the receipt but no tags

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:08 PM

They can credit your card even if you paid it off.

Check the back of your receipt. I know Walmart only has a 30 day cash return policy, but other stores have a 60 day policy.

PeytonNBella
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM
If you have the tags and used your card, they will take them back with no issue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM

From that long ago, clothes that you've worn, I doubt it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Kohls return policy says you can return them, as far as I am aware. My sister returned a vacuum after about 9 months (a shark) because it completely stopped working. They returned it with no questions. She used her kohls card so they were able to search the purchase because she didn't have the box or receipt.
WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM
As someone who works retail it's kind of rude to return those things. The worn jeans can't be resold and the others are probably marked out of stock and are no longer sellable. You would do better to just donate all of it so that someone will get some use out of them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamma2B666
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:10 PM
If u used your credit card they will.. i just returned maternity clothes there... my baby is 11 months old lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:10 PM

not if you've worn them or if you've lost the tags and / or receipts.  they may not take back items that are longer ago than the current season, though Eddie Bauer took back clothing from over a year ago last Christmas with nothing but a gift receipt.

brittany208
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:10 PM

They  have a super friendly return policy, so I'd be optimistic. Anything recent with tags they will take back for sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)