Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your background on your phone? This is mine :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
r2blue2
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM
I mean pictures of kids not in the proper kind of seat for their age or what have you, but to me he looks to be in a booster seat correct? I don't see the point in bashing people. But I guess they have to nit pick about everything.

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Car pics? And yes I see a lot of moms going anon and bashing pics. anyone can bash me I could care less but to bash a child is pure evil.

Quoting r2blue2:

Don't worry about it. A lot of moms on here will bash because of car pic of kids they'll tell you what you're doing "wrong"

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Umm what the hell would I get bashed for? And yikes really? Nah my sons adorable no one bashed besides a cold hearted person like you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yikes.... Get ready to be bashed

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

My son cracking up at his older brother(:

r2blue2
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:34 PM
He is cute. My cousin has a boxer and she thinks she's as small as my little dog she tries to be a lap dog. My cousin even picks her and carries her on her hip like a child. :-)

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

He is a boxer! Now 10 months :) love him sooo!

Quoting r2blue2:

What kind of pup? I have a toy poodle which just turned a year old.

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

Pic of my pup

Mommy2b2324
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Pod. bouncer? Lol I love it, looks so friggin comfy I wish I could snuggle in it too

Quoting marihla:

I think my daughter has the same pod as your boy :)

Quoting Mommy2b2324:

Xmas 2012

NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Lol I miss carrying him...back when he was only like 25 lbs. I can barely lift him up now at almost 75 lbs he wiggles and tries to avoid being grabbed up. He is a big guy so far. It makes me want a little pup one day too so I can pick him up forever 

Quoting r2blue2:

He is cute. My cousin has a boxer and she thinks she's as small as my little dog she tries to be a lap dog. My cousin even picks her and carries her on her hip like a child. :-)

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

He is a boxer! Now 10 months :) love him sooo!

Quoting r2blue2:

What kind of pup? I have a toy poodle which just turned a year old.

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

Pic of my pup

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Hutersmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I love yours ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
britmom
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Chasesmum3109
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Yes he is in a booster seat hes 42 lbs and 3 foot 5 I just recently switched bc the carseat I had before didn't fit over his shoulders anymore. I thought maybe they were talking about me driving and taking pics because we are clearly parked lol and I wasn't even driving. I don't understand why they would assume he wasn't in one if that's what anon is talking about. I'm a nurse and I'm all about safety. I thought they were talking about my sons looks.... Because in my eyes he's adorable especially while cracking up.

Plus I don't care to give people who aren't lets say man enough to use their real names the time of day. Their obviously hiding fora reason. And thanks for being so sweet I appreciate it(:

Quoting r2blue2:

I mean pictures of kids not in the proper kind of seat for their age or what have you, but to me he looks to be in a booster seat correct? I don't see the point in bashing people. But I guess they have to nit pick about everything.

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Car pics? And yes I see a lot of moms going anon and bashing pics. anyone can bash me I could care less but to bash a child is pure evil.

Quoting r2blue2:

Don't worry about it. A lot of moms on here will bash because of car pic of kids they'll tell you what you're doing "wrong"

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Umm what the hell would I get bashed for? And yikes really? Nah my sons adorable no one bashed besides a cold hearted person like you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yikes.... Get ready to be bashed

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

My son cracking up at his older brother(:

armywifey26
by Krissy on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

ecerka
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Told my 2 yr old to make a duck face because all the girls are doing it now and this is what I got! I love it and think She's too cute!!! This is my phone and computer screen saver.
Chasesmum3109
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Ha ha! I love this!!! What kind of dog?

Quoting britmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)