Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Should Be More Sad? *Abortion Related* |UPDATE|

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 124 Replies
2 moms liked this

I'm not positive that I am pregnant.

However, I have a gut feeling I may be, and after days of freaking out over the fact, I have decided, that if i am, I will be ending the pregnancy.
I have never, ever believed in abortion. I don't have a problem with someone else having one, but for me, it was the biggest no no.

Amazing how life changes your views.

I am aware that adoption is available, but the situation I'm in means that no, it is not an option that I will entertain. I could keep the baby, I'm sure, but no, I refuse that option too. I am aware of the bashing that is coming. Why open your legs if you don't want a baby etc etc, and I'm waiting for it. I already have a 1yr old daughter, who I'm in the middle of a custody battle with her dad over. I also met the love of my life, and as selfish as it sounds; I refuse to fuck it up with him.

I'm not asking for advice, I just needed to get it out. I guess, the only thing I don't understand, is how calm about the whole thing I am. I thought I'd be crying all the time, or freaking out; but really, if I'm pregnant, then it is an abortion, and for some reason I feel no pain about that...

I'm totally and completely not pregnant, thank god for that.

My man said he would have supported me even if I was, but I'm just glad we didn't have to worry about that eventuality.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I support choice...I would choose the baby BUT that's only MY decision
Good luck with what you decide
Borne_Wonky
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Who's baby would it be?

CheesyKitty
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Either you know what is truly best or it will hit you like bricks when it is time to make the absolute final decision. I hope that you are just not really pregnant and that you are smarter with your sex in the future.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Why don't you give out ALL the details like WHY you aren't keeping the baby? Tell the whole story not just the shitty part.
The.Hug.Life
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Wait...you refuse to fuck it up with him? A baby would fuck it up? I mean, I'm totally pro-choice. Go for it, if that's what you need to do. Doesn't matter what your reasons are to me. 

But is he also pro-choice? Because if his beliefs dictate that life begins at conception, he may see this as you killing his child. That really would fuck it up for you. I also think that if you are pregnant, you should talk to him about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
If your staying with the babus daddy then it should be his choice to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I support choice...I would choose the baby BUT that's only MY decision
Good luck with what you decide

I agree completely!!  Does the guy your with know you could be pregnant?

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Aren't you glad you get to make the choice.

Good Luck with your situation and custody battle. Wish you the best.

EAzizM
by Erica on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM
5 moms liked this
So you would abort to keep your man?? How sad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)