Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Should Be More Sad? *Abortion Related* |UPDATE|

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm not positive that I am pregnant.

However, I have a gut feeling I may be, and after days of freaking out over the fact, I have decided, that if i am, I will be ending the pregnancy.
I have never, ever believed in abortion. I don't have a problem with someone else having one, but for me, it was the biggest no no.

Amazing how life changes your views.

I am aware that adoption is available, but the situation I'm in means that no, it is not an option that I will entertain. I could keep the baby, I'm sure, but no, I refuse that option too. I am aware of the bashing that is coming. Why open your legs if you don't want a baby etc etc, and I'm waiting for it. I already have a 1yr old daughter, who I'm in the middle of a custody battle with her dad over. I also met the love of my life, and as selfish as it sounds; I refuse to fuck it up with him.

I'm not asking for advice, I just needed to get it out. I guess, the only thing I don't understand, is how calm about the whole thing I am. I thought I'd be crying all the time, or freaking out; but really, if I'm pregnant, then it is an abortion, and for some reason I feel no pain about that...

I'm totally and completely not pregnant, thank god for that.

My man said he would have supported me even if I was, but I'm just glad we didn't have to worry about that eventuality.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Replies (121-124):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

I find no fault in your decision.

I can't judge either.  I've been in the position where I prayed I wasn't pregnant.  Twice.  Once I was lucky...I wasn't although I would have aborted without hesitation.  The second time was with my younger son.  I thought about abortion but now am extremely happy I didn't.  However in the first scenario the bf, although I cared for him, wouldn't have been a good father nor a good husband.  When I had my son I was married and while it wasn't great it was still a stable relationship.  You have to make your own decision although I would say someone else said an abortion is mentally and physically wrenching.  Soul searing.  I'm sure it is and I'd advise you to take heed because whatever you decide you will never forget.

lovinmy3girlies
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:46 PM
He is not the love of your life, nor you his if u can't even tell him if you are. My husband is not the father to any of my 4 kiddos and he doesn't care. We actually got together and I had no clue I was preg w my Last girly. She is just as much his as my ownn. Sorry you think killing a baby is the answer. Your pretty much like "I would rather kill the baby than let it live a nice happy life with someone that will love it because I don't" honestly, I hope the ex gets your other too. Have a nice one. **PRO-LIFE!!!***
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Bump for update.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Thank God you're not pregnant, that's all I have to say.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)