Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Should Be More Sad? *Abortion Related* |UPDATE|

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm not positive that I am pregnant.

However, I have a gut feeling I may be, and after days of freaking out over the fact, I have decided, that if i am, I will be ending the pregnancy.
I have never, ever believed in abortion. I don't have a problem with someone else having one, but for me, it was the biggest no no.

Amazing how life changes your views.

I am aware that adoption is available, but the situation I'm in means that no, it is not an option that I will entertain. I could keep the baby, I'm sure, but no, I refuse that option too. I am aware of the bashing that is coming. Why open your legs if you don't want a baby etc etc, and I'm waiting for it. I already have a 1yr old daughter, who I'm in the middle of a custody battle with her dad over. I also met the love of my life, and as selfish as it sounds; I refuse to fuck it up with him.

I'm not asking for advice, I just needed to get it out. I guess, the only thing I don't understand, is how calm about the whole thing I am. I thought I'd be crying all the time, or freaking out; but really, if I'm pregnant, then it is an abortion, and for some reason I feel no pain about that...

I'm totally and completely not pregnant, thank god for that.

My man said he would have supported me even if I was, but I'm just glad we didn't have to worry about that eventuality.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You aren't "freaking out" because you are confident in your decision and have no doubts. That's a good thing, it means that you're making the right choice for your body and your life. 

This throws a good perspective on it, thank you.

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:03 PM
I agree. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

You aren't "freaking out" because you are confident in your decision and have no doubts. That's a good thing, it means that you're making the right choice for your body and your life. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kde216
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:04 PM
I wish you the best.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:04 PM
That poor baby :-( May you rott in HELL!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

So your choosing a man over your child ? Way to go OP , maybe your first child's father is doing the right thing by fighting you for custody.

No, I'm choosing life, healthy, happy, controlled life over a zygote.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hell? Hel? Hades? Underworld? 6 foot under? Which one. You will confuse my sensibilities rambling on with such rot. Oh and it's 'rot' not 'rott'.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Only you can decide what's best for you. I wish you well in making the right decisions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Quoting kde216:

I wish you the best.

Thank you.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Do what is best for your life situation. Hopefully you won't have to make that decision.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Idgaf what it is ya dumb twat!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Hell? Hel? Hades? Underworld? 6 foot under? Which one. You will confuse my sensibilities rambling on with such rot. Oh and it's 'rot' not 'rott'.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN