Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Should Be More Sad? *Abortion Related* |UPDATE|

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm not positive that I am pregnant.

However, I have a gut feeling I may be, and after days of freaking out over the fact, I have decided, that if i am, I will be ending the pregnancy.
I have never, ever believed in abortion. I don't have a problem with someone else having one, but for me, it was the biggest no no.

Amazing how life changes your views.

I am aware that adoption is available, but the situation I'm in means that no, it is not an option that I will entertain. I could keep the baby, I'm sure, but no, I refuse that option too. I am aware of the bashing that is coming. Why open your legs if you don't want a baby etc etc, and I'm waiting for it. I already have a 1yr old daughter, who I'm in the middle of a custody battle with her dad over. I also met the love of my life, and as selfish as it sounds; I refuse to fuck it up with him.

I'm not asking for advice, I just needed to get it out. I guess, the only thing I don't understand, is how calm about the whole thing I am. I thought I'd be crying all the time, or freaking out; but really, if I'm pregnant, then it is an abortion, and for some reason I feel no pain about that...

I'm totally and completely not pregnant, thank god for that.

My man said he would have supported me even if I was, but I'm just glad we didn't have to worry about that eventuality.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You aren't "freaking out" because you are confident in your decision and have no doubts. That's a good thing, it means that you're making the right choice for your body and your life. 

This throws a good perspective on it, thank you.

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:03 PM
I agree. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

You aren't "freaking out" because you are confident in your decision and have no doubts. That's a good thing, it means that you're making the right choice for your body and your life. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kde216
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:04 PM
I wish you the best.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:04 PM
That poor baby :-( May you rott in HELL!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

So your choosing a man over your child ? Way to go OP , maybe your first child's father is doing the right thing by fighting you for custody.

No, I'm choosing life, healthy, happy, controlled life over a zygote.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hell? Hel? Hades? Underworld? 6 foot under? Which one. You will confuse my sensibilities rambling on with such rot. Oh and it's 'rot' not 'rott'.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Only you can decide what's best for you. I wish you well in making the right decisions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Quoting kde216:

I wish you the best.

Thank you.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Do what is best for your life situation. Hopefully you won't have to make that decision.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Idgaf what it is ya dumb twat!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Hell? Hel? Hades? Underworld? 6 foot under? Which one. You will confuse my sensibilities rambling on with such rot. Oh and it's 'rot' not 'rott'.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN