Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is an uncut penis an issue?

Posted by   + Show Post

When my son was born the hospital refused to circumsize him, why? I don't know. I was pretty doped up on pain meds to really ask any questions.. Anyways, I am torn about getting it done. He is 14 months old.
I don't want him to get made fun of for it, and I've never seen one besides his so I don't know if it repulses most women... I want him to be happy...
Do y'all find uncut penis' gross or what? Sorry for the TMI...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Replies (61-70):
alwayskk
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM
2 moms liked this

I prefer uncut. It's better in every way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM

my husband is uncut and it doesnt bother me at all...I have had both and I prefer a uncut penis...=) There is nothing wrong with a uncut penis...=) If I had boys I wouldnt get them cut..I really see no reason for it unless it is a religious or medical reason. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM
I wouldn't be with a man that wasn't circ too me it is just gross.
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I am not sure but I was reading yesterday that the AMA is now saying the benefits outweight the risks.

Eh, so many boys are uncut now , I don't think it is going to affect him that way. My son said they made fun of boys who were uncut when he played football but he was born in the 90s.

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM

The circumcision rates are dropping so much in the US that being different is really a non-issue. Plus, if a woman has a problem with his uncut penis, she is not the type of woman he would want to be with anyway. 

Bianca008
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:04 AM

There are more babies that are not circumcised now, than those that are. My husband is 46 and was not, he never had trouble ever. Or was embarrassed. My MIL thought it was cruel so she refused. So I gave the decision to my husband about our boys. My boys are not. They are fine and have never been embarrassed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Both my kids are circumsized...back in 2003 and 2005 insurance paid for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Penis is ugly circumcised, or not. At this point I'd just let him be.
mhaney03
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM

it is NATURAL. who are we to say we know better than mother nature/God

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:08 AM

I have never seen one besides beforemy sons were circ. if i could go back in time i wouldn't have circumsized my boys, there really isn't a reason for it. but if it'ssomething you want done i'd do it well he is still little.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured