Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is an uncut penis an issue?

Posted by   + Show Post

When my son was born the hospital refused to circumsize him, why? I don't know. I was pretty doped up on pain meds to really ask any questions.. Anyways, I am torn about getting it done. He is 14 months old.
I don't want him to get made fun of for it, and I've never seen one besides his so I don't know if it repulses most women... I want him to be happy...
Do y'all find uncut penis' gross or what? Sorry for the TMI...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Replies (521-530):
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM
This is also very true. So many people are uneducated about this.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

an erect un cut penis looks just like a cut penis, unless your son is having issues with the extra skin theres absolutly no reason to do anything about it

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM

its yucky

Sandiekd21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I find that all penises look gross. Cut, uncut. Doesn't matter.
DH hates that. I don't look at his when we're intimate, or any other time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids are not circumicsed. I wouldn't do it. It's painful (NO MATTER AGE) and it's completely unncessary. I'm not gonna go into it but it's a very cruel cut. Kids get made fun of for many reasons and you can't fix everything. It's not right to alter his body so he conforms to societal views. I say let him make the choice when he is old enough to do so. I wish people would actually use their brains and consider that the choice is the males to make; afterall, he is the one htat has to live with the fucked up penis if something goes wrong.

haunted.mommy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Cause you're shallow.

Quoting isyn3cams:

Yes it is.

Sparklee.com - http://www.sparklee.com

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Quoting momof2boy2girl:

This is also very true. So many people are uneducated about this.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

an erect un cut penis looks just like a cut penis, unless your son is having issues with the extra skin theres absolutly no reason to do anything about it

idk i never knew about this stuff until after my son was born, i just thought why would they need to cut the extra skin off?

Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM

:)My reasoning is because the guy who raped and molested me from age 5-13 was not circed however if that makes me shallow so be it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Foreskin = Shallow Bitch Filter

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

Umm I don't like them and have refused to sleep with a guy who wasn't. My son will be circed. 

CafeMom Tickers

rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:23 PM

My son is 2.5yo and intact, he hasn't had any problems so far. An uncut penis isn't a problem, if it were the other way around, and uncut was the norm, then you'd be asking if cut penises were the problem............either way a penis is a penis, none of them are atractive.

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you really worry that a woman won't like his penis enough? I see it as weeding out the bad ones! I've never liked or disliked a man based on his penis, arms, ears, etc. I base it on their disposition and how they treat others. I guess that's just me though....

doulala
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM

:-(     Sorry to hear this~
That makes sense, I can understand that.
     (-But I don't understand what that has to do with your son's future sex partners' preferences. ?)

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

:)My reasoning is because the guy who raped and molested me from age 5-13 was not circed however if that makes me shallow so be it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Foreskin = Shallow Bitch Filter

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

Umm I don't like them and have refused to sleep with a guy who wasn't. My son will be circed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)