Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is an uncut penis an issue?

Posted by   + Show Post

When my son was born the hospital refused to circumsize him, why? I don't know. I was pretty doped up on pain meds to really ask any questions.. Anyways, I am torn about getting it done. He is 14 months old.
I don't want him to get made fun of for it, and I've never seen one besides his so I don't know if it repulses most women... I want him to be happy...
Do y'all find uncut penis' gross or what? Sorry for the TMI...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
sturrfryy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:41 AM

Not to step on your toes, I'm just asking...
What is the reason you wish they were circumsized?
For cosmetic issues, because thats my issue. I don't want him to get looked down upon because his "peepee" doesn't look like everyone elses.

Quoting Anonymous:

Op, I have 3 sons. My oldest son is circumcised. My younger 2 are not. I had originally wanted all of them done, but my younger 2 sons are twins and my insurance had stopped covering the cost of it right before they were born. DH and I couldn't afford to pay out of pocket at that time to get them both done at birth. I wouldn't get a 14 month old cut unless it was absolutely necessary. It is very painful when they are past the newborn infant stage. He would need to be put under for it and should be done by a pedatric urologist at this age. If your doctor does not want to put him out, that is a major red flag warning! My twins are 3 now and yes I would have rather had them cut, but I would never do it to them now that they are older!

CafeMom Tickers
NNB
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:41 AM
2 moms liked this

My dh is uncut and it makes sex more exciting, theres nothing gross about it, it's natural. my 13 month old is uncut

NNB
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Please do some research, it is painful for newborns, they are strapped t a bed in most circumstances, not a very good thing if u ask me

Quoting sturrfryy:

Not to step on your toes, I'm just asking...
What is the reason you wish they were circumsized?
For cosmetic issues, because thats my issue. I don't want him to get looked down upon because his "peepee" doesn't look like everyone elses.

Quoting Anonymous:

Op, I have 3 sons. My oldest son is circumcised. My younger 2 are not. I had originally wanted all of them done, but my younger 2 sons are twins and my insurance had stopped covering the cost of it right before they were born. DH and I couldn't afford to pay out of pocket at that time to get them both done at birth. I wouldn't get a 14 month old cut unless it was absolutely necessary. It is very painful when they are past the newborn infant stage. He would need to be put under for it and should be done by a pedatric urologist at this age. If your doctor does not want to put him out, that is a major red flag warning! My twins are 3 now and yes I would have rather had them cut, but I would never do it to them now that they are older!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't like them uncut, and personally couldn't handle being with a guy with an uncut one, but that's just my opinion. You do want you feel is right mama. 

MamaHens3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:45 AM
1 mom liked this

My xdh was cut, my son is cut and most the guys I've been with physiclally have been. I never seeked it that way, just never been with an uncut guy. I wouldn't been agaisnt it, if I was with them but never turned out like that. I am with a cut guy again, yet if he wasn't I'd love him the same. 

mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Might as well leave him be at this age. Leave it up to him. I've never been involved with an uncut man personally. DH still has some of his intact, but not all.

krayzbabylove
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:49 AM

I have never seen an uncut penis, other than my three year old nephews. I am not sure what they look like on an adult, but here is a bump.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:51 AM

Get him circumcised ASAP!

haunted.mommy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:53 AM
2 moms liked this

There is no reason to. The poor baby will be in pain from the surgery like newborns are.  It is up to you OP but it gets more and more painful as they get older.  He is as nature intended.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sparklee.com - http://www.sparklee.com

sturrfryy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:53 AM

why?

Quoting Anonymous:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured