Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is an uncut penis an issue?

Posted by   + Show Post

When my son was born the hospital refused to circumsize him, why? I don't know. I was pretty doped up on pain meds to really ask any questions.. Anyways, I am torn about getting it done. He is 14 months old.
I don't want him to get made fun of for it, and I've never seen one besides his so I don't know if it repulses most women... I want him to be happy...
Do y'all find uncut penis' gross or what? Sorry for the TMI...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Replies (491-500):
southernwldchld
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I prefer uncut. I've been with both and when they're adults and well, erect, the only difference is there's no ridge from the circ and the skin moves easier. 

I left my boys intact, simply put, my preferences aside, it's not my penis.

EvilQueenMommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I'm so sorry. I know my mom regrest circumcising my brother, but that's what they did then. No one evn asked her.

Quoting azpreemiemom:

My older son was circumcised and it was painful for him. He screamed so loud when he peed that it alerted the nurses. I knew right away that I had made a mistake.

Quoting EvilQueenMommy:

I know, right? I can't believe some people think newborns can't feel

Quoting Anonymous:

It will hurt him really really bad right now lol

Quoting sturrfryy:

The doctor said he will still do it, I just need to make a decision soon because I want to get it done before he gets way older and it will hurt him really really bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugly but whatever.... It's kinda too late now hes older

CafeMom Tickers

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."- Evelyn Beatrice Hall

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:19 PM
I don't recommend it. As an adult, an intact penis doesn't look much different than a circumcised one when it's erect. Teach him that if a female is going to make fun of his appearance, she isn't worth his time, effort, or boner. Teach him that it is normal to have an intact penis, just like it's normal to have a circumcised penis. It's like your race. It's a normal thing, there are many that look like that, and there's nothing you can do to change it so you should just learn to love yourself as you are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabrielle1982
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I've seen and experienced both.  A penis is a penis, cut or not.  Doesn't make a difference really and they're practically the same when it matters any way if you know what I mean.

doulala
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Not gross at all!   A circumcised penis is a big turn-off for many of us--   It's unnatural and not normal.    And it is often done without permission, a violation, and that is gross, ethically.

doulala
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Quoting Gabrielle1982:

I've seen and experienced both.  A penis is a penis, cut or not.  Doesn't make a difference really and they're practically the same when it matters any way if you know what I mean.

A lot of important and useful stuff is removed with circumcision, though.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM
No one circs around here. So its really sickening to think people would actually do that to a baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gabrielle1982
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM

True, but as far as an uncut boy getting made fun of by the female persuasion, I don't think it's an issue. 

Dawnie-marie
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM

i made the joint decision not to circumcise because I feel like unless it really needs to be done I will not get it done

-_-
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN