Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is an uncut penis an issue?

Posted by   + Show Post

When my son was born the hospital refused to circumsize him, why? I don't know. I was pretty doped up on pain meds to really ask any questions.. Anyways, I am torn about getting it done. He is 14 months old.
I don't want him to get made fun of for it, and I've never seen one besides his so I don't know if it repulses most women... I want him to be happy...
Do y'all find uncut penis' gross or what? Sorry for the TMI...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Replies (531-540):
rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Quoting Freela:

Nope, not bothered at all. My dh is intact and my son is too. Honestly, I actually prefer it, but cut or intact would not be a make-it-or-break-it issue for me in a relationship anyhow.

Just to add, when erect they look the same anyhow.

while that is true in some cases its not true for everyone...........it depends on the circ was done too, a risk I would not take seeing as how leaving your child intact has never killed.

doulala
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Quoting rmfanfgljf:

My son is 2.5yo and intact, he hasn't had any problems so far. An uncut penis isn't a problem, if it were the other way around, and uncut was the norm, then you'd be asking if cut penises were the problem............either way a penis is a penis, none of them are atractive.

Well 85% of penises are intact, so...     ;-)

coreilly89
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM
It's still going to hurt really really bad. They don't dope them up. They clamp their junk. Why would you do it for vanity's sake? If who he has sex with cares for him, they're not going to care.

Quoting sturrfryy:

The doctor said he will still do it, I just need to make a decision soon because I want to get it done before he gets way older and it will hurt him really really bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugly but whatever.... It's kinda too late now hes older

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Quoting doulala:

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

My son is 2.5yo and intact, he hasn't had any problems so far. An uncut penis isn't a problem, if it were the other way around, and uncut was the norm, then you'd be asking if cut penises were the problem............either way a penis is a penis, none of them are attractive.

good :) Last I saw it was still less then 50%, guess more parents are getting more educated, and sticking up for their child.

doulala
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:36 PM

You might be referring to a more local statistic, I was referring to overall.     It varies for regions--
But the reason most men are intact is because that is the norm- how they were born, and what is most commonly done per society.    ( = no legit reason to do it!   lol)  

;-)

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

Quoting doulala:

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

My son is 2.5yo and intact, he hasn't had any problems so far. An uncut penis isn't a problem, if it were the other way around, and uncut was the norm, then you'd be asking if cut penises were the problem............either way a penis is a penis, none of them are attractive.

good :) Last I saw it was still less then 50%, guess more parents are getting more educated, and sticking up for their child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 88 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Cut for sure.

isyn3cams
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM
No because its my preference...

Quoting haunted.mommy:

Cause you're shallow.

Quoting isyn3cams:

Yes it is.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:58 PM
my son is uncut and looks normal to me
Loving19mommy92
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:10 PM

When they are not circed it put's them at a higher risk of infections and my husband was circed and he wants our son/sons to be the same way. 

Quoting doulala:

:-(     Sorry to hear this~
That makes sense, I can understand that.
     (-But I don't understand what that has to do with your son's future sex partners' preferences. ?)

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

:)My reasoning is because the guy who raped and molested me from age 5-13 was not circed however if that makes me shallow so be it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Foreskin = Shallow Bitch Filter

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

Umm I don't like them and have refused to sleep with a guy who wasn't. My son will be circed. 

CafeMom Tickers

tharealty2
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM

my son got it done when he was older and he felt nothing, and has had no problems.  He's sixteen now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)