Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is an uncut penis an issue?

Posted by   + Show Post

When my son was born the hospital refused to circumsize him, why? I don't know. I was pretty doped up on pain meds to really ask any questions.. Anyways, I am torn about getting it done. He is 14 months old.
I don't want him to get made fun of for it, and I've never seen one besides his so I don't know if it repulses most women... I want him to be happy...
Do y'all find uncut penis' gross or what? Sorry for the TMI...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Replies (561-570):
doulala
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Genitalia is ugly. So? Ugly as it is, even with cosmetic surgery, it is still ugly. That is why they call it "bumping uglies." Leave your kid alone, and let his penis be his penis. If he is unhappy with it, he can get it done when he is old enough to make that choice.  

I agree that this is a big ethical issue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 91 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Imo, it's gross.. and I wouldn't ever have sex with an uncut man...
Bellarose0212
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I agree. I never get this argument for this reason.

By the time clothes are off and penis is exposed, sex is pretty much on. Something in the guys looks or personality or combination of the two got us alone and into bed with him. We don't stop and inspect the genetalia at that point (and erect intact penises look the same anyway). Vulvas and penises vary in general and none are that aesthetically pleasing. If someone is going to leave their date or relationship because the genitals aren't pretty enough something is wrong! lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Genitalia is ugly. So? Ugly as it is, even with cosmetic surgery, it is still ugly. That is why they call it "bumping uglies." Leave your kid alone, and let his penis be his penis. If he is unhappy with it, he can get it done when he is old enough to make that choice.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 92 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

My husband is uncut. It's not ugly. It's the way it's supposed to look. They're born with foreskin for a reason. My MIL tried to make my husband get circumcised when he was 8 years old. The procedure is painful if not done at birth. You can get it done hut he's not going to like it at all. There's nothing wrong with uncut. Cleaning it is no different. But if you're lazy about cleaning it I wouldn't get the point of having a kid. Beware though. Once it's circumcised it tends to stick to the diaper which healing so he'll cry about that

It actually doesn't get stuck to the diaper while healing. We were told to rub vaseline on my sons penis for the first week and also rub it on the diaper where his penis will touch it. There is no issue.

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I have never been with an uncut guy. But it wouldn't bother me. Just like with any circumsized man, as long as he has good hygiene there is not an issue.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, really?
  Interesting priorities.

What if you found someone(s) you really wanted to be with but they saw you naked and then changed their mind?   
 (This seems too shallow to be believable....)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 93 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:18 AM

It would be a dealbreaker for me.  Just being honest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 90 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Can you imagine? "Oh, oh! Oh, no, sorry, I assumed you were circumcised. I don't want that ugly intact thing in my beautful vagina. Buh-Bye" 

Quoting Bellarose0212:

I agree. I never get this argument for this reason.

By the time clothes are off and penis is exposed, sex is pretty much on. Something in the guys looks or personality or combination of the two got us alone and into bed with him. We don't stop and inspect the genetalia at that point (and erect intact penises look the same anyway). Vulvas and penises vary in general and none are that aesthetically pleasing. If someone is going to leave their date or relationship because the genitals aren't pretty enough something is wrong! lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

mamalove1023
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sturrfryy:

The doctor said he will still do it, I just need to make a decision soon because I want to get it done before he gets way older and it will hurt him really really bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugly but whatever.... It's kinda too late now hes older

I hate to tell you, but its going to hurt NOW if you do it.  It hurts in newborns too.  You babies pain receptors are fully developed.   Please research and think long and hard.  If the dr wanted to cut 1/4 of his finger off would you let him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 90 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Good for the intact men to have the shallow bitches weeded out fast. Don't let the door hit your big old ugly ass on the way out. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)