Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is an uncut penis an issue?

Posted by   + Show Post

When my son was born the hospital refused to circumsize him, why? I don't know. I was pretty doped up on pain meds to really ask any questions.. Anyways, I am torn about getting it done. He is 14 months old.
I don't want him to get made fun of for it, and I've never seen one besides his so I don't know if it repulses most women... I want him to be happy...
Do y'all find uncut penis' gross or what? Sorry for the TMI...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Replies (571-580):
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugly but whatever.... It's kinda too late now hes older

my fil was 25 when he got circed.

OP, if you do get your ds circed do it now before he remember the pain. Or just leave him as is and let him decide when hes old enough. Idk any man that is intact so I have no real opinion on it.

BlessedMammaof2
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM

It hurts them really really  bad at any age they are. Even newborns. Whether or not they use a local anesthetic. Him being 14 months old he would be put under general anesthesia. I would not put him under general anesthesia at that age it is very dangerous.

Quoting sturrfryy:

The doctor said he will still do it, I just need to make a decision soon because I want to get it done before he gets way older and it will hurt him really really bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

haunted.mommy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:34 AM

No You're shallow. It is how men are supposed to look just because religious fanatics decided that it needed to be changed doesn't make it right.

Quoting isyn3cams:

No because its my preference...

Quoting haunted.mommy:

Cause you're shallow.

Quoting isyn3cams:

Yes it is.

Sparklee.com - http://www.sparklee.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 90 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:53 AM

She would look like this too!

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you imagine? "Oh, oh! Oh, no, sorry, I assumed you were circumcised. I don't want that ugly intact thing in my beautful vagina. Buh-Bye" 

Quoting Bellarose0212:

I agree. I never get this argument for this reason.

By the time clothes are off and penis is exposed, sex is pretty much on. Something in the guys looks or personality or combination of the two got us alone and into bed with him. We don't stop and inspect the genetalia at that point (and erect intact penises look the same anyway). Vulvas and penises vary in general and none are that aesthetically pleasing. If someone is going to leave their date or relationship because the genitals aren't pretty enough something is wrong! lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Genitalia is ugly. So? Ugly as it is, even with cosmetic surgery, it is still ugly. That is why they call it "bumping uglies." Leave your kid alone, and let his penis be his penis. If he is unhappy with it, he can get it done when he is old enough to make that choice.  

polkaspots
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:06 AM
My husband is intact and two of my exes were as well. In my opinion a circumcised penis is just as ugly as an intact one. They aren't exactly pretty flowers, you know?
minecraftzombie
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:48 AM
I had a friend get cut at 15 years. He was out of school for a while.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:57 AM
Your dumb. Newborns feel pain. However it obviously didnt hurt him if he slept through it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do newborns not feel pain? You Learn something new everyday

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya you'll want to have him put to sleep to have it done. My son slept through it but he was 7 days old so he didnt feel it. Older kid will remeber

Quoting sturrfryy:

The doctor said he will still do it, I just need to make a decision soon because I want to get it done before he gets way older and it will hurt him really really bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

SOCO101
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Quoting EvilQueenMommy:

Well, would you want someone to cut your genitals?

Quoting SOCO101:

I replied to a post a while back on this topic. All I said was dh (served in the Army) said that there was a guy that was not circumcised and he was made fun of. So much that he ended up getting the procedure done when he was in his 20s. I know it's ignorance, but ppl can be cruel. (Don't ask I have no idea what they were so worried about other guys penises for, lol) There's a lot of studies being done that shows that in the future circumcised males will be the odd ones out. Many moms call it mutilation. In my mind if it's mutilation, then piercing a baby's ears would also be. You can say it's different, that piercings heal up. That's not true. Not in all cases. This is what I thought then, it's what I still think. And because of my beliefs one mom had the nerve to tell me I didn't deserve to be a mother, and that she prayed I would never have a little boy. Be warned these moms are very touchy on this subject. 

If I was a male, yes. 

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 94 on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
My ex which I date 4 3yrs has uncut penis n I was shocked @ 1st n got used 2 it when tym goes by, n enjoyed blow job de tip was bit cold yummyyy lol, n he kept it clean I salute him 4 dat.
fortheboys1218
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I am a nurse who has worked in Peds for 11 years, and have assisted in 1000's of circs, ok first off a doctor should never do it in the office if the chid is over one month old.You need a urologist to do it now. And yes you want him under for this procedure , it is painful!! I have never seen an uncut penis till I got with my SO, it was differant at first , however, there is nothing pretty about a penis either way, And being a nurse I have seen plenty. So make the choice , there are risks either way, it is just a part of our bodies that need extra care either way.BUT RUN IF YOUR DOC WANTS TO DO IT IN THE OFFICE AT THIS LATE AGE!! You are being set up for trouble and tons of issues for your son

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)