Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why I dont want more kids...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My 2.5 year old is perfect. I know that's cocky and every mom thinks their kid is the perfect one, well... Most moms..... Anyway he's so good and he's really smart and sleeps great! I don't think I could have another child as perfect as him. Plus I enjoy spoiling the shit out of him and not having to worry about sharing time with other kids. I want to give him the perfect amazing life he deserves.
And yes I know he's not perfect really, he has his tantrums, he can be a handfulll but I could never ever ask for a better kid!!!'
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:07 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:26 AM
Nope. Bored and can't sleep. Just a vent

Quoting Anonymous:

Why justify yourself and post this online then? Self-doubt

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, not doubting myself, just sick of everyone always asking when DS is going to get a sibling. All the freaking time several times a week and i tell people its not happening and they still friggin ask!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're obviously going through anxiety and a fear of detachment. The fact you have to justify why you think you don't want more children shows you're doubting yourself.
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:27 AM
I was the same way with my dd then 5 1/2 years later I had my ds. They are both wonderful kids and I love them both with everything. I have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I love having my 4!!! I have three boys and my last child is my one and only girl. She is the ultimate princess and loves having three older brothers. I must say, I love how it all worked out. With having my boys first then my daughter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NatashaOlivia
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:13 AM
Cousins and friends aren't quite the same

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what cousins and friends are for :)

Quoting etsmom:

And wouldn't you want him to know the love of having a sibbling? having a friend for life?

ohbamitsans
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:14 AM
You're going to be the mom that when your son grows up you aren't going to want to let go lol I see it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvcloudydays
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 5yo twin boys. NO WAY DO I WANT MORE! I don't want to risk gaining weight again, and having to dedicate another 18 years of my life to another child. Fuck that, I'm good.
MJuliet
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this

and the fact you post under anonymous shows that you obviously doubt yourself!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're obviously going through anxiety and a fear of detachment. The fact you have to justify why you think you don't want more children shows you're doubting yourself.

-Melissa Juliet
vote for my blog pretty please! just click on " the best mom blogs" picture and your golden!
Thank you!
www.MePlusYouAndTWO.com

MountieMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:16 AM
That's one of our reasons...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:16 AM

I thought that, I thought I didn't want another one after my first, I didn't now if I could possibly think another child was as amazing as her! BUT a year after she was born we had an Uh oh pregnancy and now I have two beautiful perfect little girls, and I would GLADLY have another!

Byrd15
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:17 AM
Good! :) That's so sweet! <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN