Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why I dont want more kids...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My 2.5 year old is perfect. I know that's cocky and every mom thinks their kid is the perfect one, well... Most moms..... Anyway he's so good and he's really smart and sleeps great! I don't think I could have another child as perfect as him. Plus I enjoy spoiling the shit out of him and not having to worry about sharing time with other kids. I want to give him the perfect amazing life he deserves.
And yes I know he's not perfect really, he has his tantrums, he can be a handfulll but I could never ever ask for a better kid!!!'
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:07 AM
Replies (31-40):
EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I've felt this way about my 14 month old DD a lot. She's extremely smart, well behaved and has slept through the night since she was a month old. I can handle her and I enjoy her. I'm now pregnant with her little sister (surprise!) and I'm realizing all of the benefits (in my opinion) of her having a sibling so close in age and of the same gender. 

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM
I dont want more because my body and pregnancy do not go well together. I have 2 beautiful, healthy, happy kids who are my everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabear55
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Just shut up. Why are you picking a fight?

Quoting Anonymous:

Why justify yourself and post this online then? Self-doubt

Quoting Anonymous:

nope, not doubting myself, just sick of everyone always asking when DS is going to get a sibling. All the freaking time several times a week and i tell people its not happening and they still friggin ask!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're obviously going through anxiety and a fear of detachment. The fact you have to justify why you think you don't want more children shows you're doubting yourself.

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I only wanted 2 and some people couldnt understand that. I got a boy and a girl..then I was done.

Guess I should have popped out 6 kids on medicaid like my sister did...instead of affording my 2 that were paid for with OUR insurance.

luvcloudydays
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM
OH YES, BECAUSE I'M SO SERIOUS.

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

wow, I'd hate for you to be my mom. 

Quoting luvcloudydays:

DERP DERP You think I don't know that?

I mean, PHYSICALLY responsible for a child. Once they're 18...BAM OUT THE DOOR!

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Then your in for a rude awakening. Being a mom is lifelong, until you die not until your child turns 18

Quoting luvcloudydays:

I have 5yo twin boys. NO WAY DO I WANT MORE! I don't want to risk gaining weight again, and having to dedicate another 18 years of my life to another child. Fuck that, I'm good.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Ughh, I hate when people ask me that, my dh has a vasectomy scheduled for January, so that should be the end of those questions :)
Yogamom08
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM
When DS was that age, I never thought that I would want another baby. He is 4 now and I am 22 weeks pregnant :) yes, it was planned. Things change.
myperfect4inok
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM
I have 4. I love it. But to each their own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
embersparkle
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, how dare those little monsters make you dedicate your life to them...oh wait, that's right, they didn't ask to be born. What is with mothers like you whom act like children you had intruded on your life ?

Quoting luvcloudydays:

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Then your in for a rude awakening. Being a mom is lifelong, until you die not until your child turns 18

Quoting luvcloudydays:

I have 5yo twin boys. NO WAY DO I WANT MORE! I don't want to risk gaining weight again, and having to dedicate another 18 years of my life to another child. Fuck that, I'm good.

MrsErdos2011
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM

goos fraba.... theres no need for virtual yelling.

Quoting luvcloudydays:

OH YES, BECAUSE I'M SO SERIOUS.

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

wow, I'd hate for you to be my mom. 

Quoting luvcloudydays:

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Quoting luvcloudydays:

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN