Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So I think it will turn into a fight!!!! and he knows MMA Edit in red

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies

So I am about 6 (8 if you go by lmp) weeks pregnant, I barely know the guy (we shall him C) and the little bit of time that we did share was great. Well once I told C that I was late it all changed he turned into a total dickhead, and started ignoring my text or saying that I'm lying to him. Well I decided to give him a few days to clear his head haven't talked to C in four days so I texted him tonight. Yeah it was 1 am but if your awake enough to play on FB your awake enough to answer a text.

All I asked was when he wanted to sit down and talk about things. C says Idk why? I say well I figure its better sooner than later but I'm about to to say fuck it and not even try cuz I see it wont change even when the shit does hit the table. C says tom nite? I didn't respond I was trying too think of an excuse to get out the house (don't ask long story). 4 minutes later he texted back Idk ig since you wanna snap. Goodnite. Did I snap? I don't think I did. 

Idk I want too talk to him about this but idk if its a good idea too I say stupid things when I'm mad and my mouth has gotten me into some terrible fights. I just don't want him to snap and try hurt me.

So after him texting me all day yesterday I decided to go over there and talk well that's not what he wanted at all. All he wanted was some p*ssy and some head smh I can't believe this. So you don't want to talk about our child or how I'm  most likely going to be on the street with a 2 year old and being 2 months pregnant fine but don't soup my head up to talk and then you just talk about getting your rocks off really.. The worst part is that I gave in to it too. Why do I gotta fall for this shit really.

So for those of you looking for the truth f it I'll explain yes I'm still living at home, and yes I am engaged things have been bad for 3 years since I was about 3mths preggo with our son. We fight all the time and get snippy with each other a lot. We don't have any time for each other being when he is home his is either sleeping or playing games on the computer. Our breaking up has been a long time coming and I haven't done it because financially I can't do it by myself my cc bills are so high from when our son was in the hospital that I just cant afford it.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angie729
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:21 AM

Why do you have to think of an excuse to get out of the house? Are you married and had an affair? How long did you know this guy before sleeping with him?

AMDS0304
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:24 AM
This!

Quoting angie729:

Why do you have to think of an excuse to get out of the house? Are you married and had an affair? How long did you know this guy before sleeping with him?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:26 AM

its a very long story and I don't want to talk about that right now. And I haven't known him for long this was just supposed to be about sex yes we did use condoms

Quoting angie729:

Nicky2911
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:27 AM

I'd try again but just do your best to be civil... try for a public place where someone could help you if things started getting loud/physical.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Ohhhh....well I would just not worry about him and slap him with child support papers when the baby is born. Hope it all works out for ya.

Quoting Anonymous:

its a very long story and I don't want to talk about that right now. And I haven't known him for long this was just supposed to be about sex yes we did use condoms

Quoting angie729:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Well its got to be about 9:30 when I can leave the house because I wont have a car until then and its a 30min drive to his house ( he doesn't drive). I'm too broke to afford to eat out (we are currently trying to get my car running and had limited funds before this). So I really don't know where we could go publicly to talk.

Quoting Nicky2911:

I'd try again but just do your best to be civil... try for a public place where someone could help you if things started getting loud/physical.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:36 AM

thats the plan unless we can figure something out

Quoting angie729:

Ohhhh....well I would just not worry about him and slap him with child support papers when the baby is born. Hope it all works out for ya.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting angie729:

Nicky2911
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:44 AM

There are some places, like coffee shops and bookstores, that let you come in without buying or ordering anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well its got to be about 9:30 when I can leave the house because I wont have a car until then and its a 30min drive to his house ( he doesn't drive). I'm too broke to afford to eat out (we are currently trying to get my car running and had limited funds before this). So I really don't know where we could go publicly to talk.

Quoting Nicky2911:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:44 AM
1 mom liked this

wow, you guys sound like winners!

mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:45 AM
2 moms liked this

There is obviously so much more to this story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN