Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

miserable morning

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Last night i went to bed with a slightly upset stomach.. i thought it was from reflux id had all evening... no biggy. Well this morning i bolt out of bed and rush to the bathroom... dh is in there so i text him i need him to hurry. he says okay, i think he thought it was my pregnancy bladder about to explode not everything else.. well i finally.get in the bathroom and turns out i have diahrea and I'm puking. great. I feel like i have a fever so i dig out the thermometer... not to sure its working... my temp won't go above 96.1 and i can't remember where the other one went.. hot and cold flashes worse than my normal pregnancy ones... my stomach is still gurgling and uncomfortable an hour later, i still feel like I'm going to be sick every couple of minutes and the only "puke bucket" we have is in the kids room and i can't go get it because they'll wake up and refuse to go back to sleep so i have to just keep jumping up and running to the bathroom every time i think i might get sick especially when i hiccup/burp/whatever you want to call it and get tbat horrible.taste in my.mouth... we don't have any meds i can take, no ginger ale, or anything... I'm beyond tired since i had less than 5 hours sleep and I'm def not a morning person begin with...
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Replies (21-25):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Thanks, i feel worse than earlier but haven't had to go running to thr bathroom at all for 25 minutes. lol. *knock on wood*

Quoting JustCJ:

Poor thing. Wish you felt better.

pnut1027
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Hope you feel better soon. There are some nasty bugs going around right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Send H to the store for Ginger ale and a bucket then lol... simple fix :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:03 PM
He's working

Quoting Anonymous:

Send H to the store for Ginger ale and a bucket then lol... simple fix :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Thanks i hadn't heard about any other than the obvious change of weather type ones that normally hit this time of year...

Quoting pnut1027:

Hope you feel better soon. There are some nasty bugs going around right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN