Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

maybe im being stubborn

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
My boyfriend has a friend that's a girl
She just started dating one of his good friends
Everyone thinks that when he started talking to me she got jealous and used his friend as a way to see if he'd get jealous, but he didn't care really he thought it was cool he hooked them up..

Anyway, I naturally was uninterested in getting to know her at all

Now my bf wants us to double date with that girl and his friend. Ill go just because its something to do outside of the norm, but in reality I don't want to be her friend, and that's what he wants.

Maybe I was just rubbed the wrong way from the begining and first impressions kind of stick, but idk

Maybe I should go and be open bujt really I just will probably ignore her, not even on purpose, but I tend to be more obvious than I realize when I don't care for someone in my company. Like, let's eat and gtfo lol

Anywho, advice on how to deal with this person I have zero interest in being around, but am willing to e around so my SO can double date with his friend?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:13 AM
People can say I'm the weird one if they want, but I think the people who are friends with their partner's ex flames are the weird ones. Who the hell wants to sit on a date across the table from the girl your man used to sleep with ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Did they date? I went back and read it and I didn't see it say they dated anywhere.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

People can say I'm the weird one if they want, but I think the people who are friends with their partner's ex flames are the weird ones. Who the hell wants to sit on a date across the table from the girl your man used to sleep with ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Huh? They were never together

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Strictly platonic

Quoting Anonymous:

Did they date? I went back and read it and I didn't see it say they dated anywhere.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

FL2AK
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Just go and see what happens. Do you know for a fact that she was interested in your boyfriend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Not for a fact but if not just I noticed her jealousy but all of their friends noticed it, good enough for me.

But ill go, I just know how I get when I don't like someone, it may get awkward

Quoting FL2AK:

Just go and see what happens. Do you know for a fact that she was interested in your boyfriend?
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Not enough coffee yet. Sorry about that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Strictly platonic

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Do only not like her because everyone thinks she wants your man, or is there more to it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Strictly platonic

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM
There's that
And she's not my type of person, maybe there's a wall up, but I can just click with some people, with her I'm just like "say what u have to say and be quiet" in my head

Quoting Anonymous:

Do only not like her because everyone thinks she wants your man, or is there more to it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Strictly platonic

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Go and at least TRY to give her a chance. She may surprise you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)