Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

when princess diana was expecting william..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Did it make news like it is now that Kate is expecting?

Did you know people are speculating she is having twins.lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Replies (31-40):
CutieCrab
by Jen on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Probably.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wyldebtrfly
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I feel kinda bad for the Dutchess.I'm sure she would much prefer the world leave her alone right now. Can you imagine finding out you're pregnant, then having HG and then having the whole world with a camera up your butt? I'd hate it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM
They were waiting till Christmas according to the news. Royals wait until the 12th week. But with her complications they had to spill it first because they didn't want the media to spill it first.

Now they're saying the condition is more likely in twin pregnancies and if its twins it will be interesting because twin births are often csections and the doctor will determine who is the heir and the spare by who is pulled out first.

Quoting ChelseaLDD:

It's always going to be big news. I had really bad morning sickness to the point where I was hospitalized (like Kate is now) and I really feel bad for her. I'm sure she didn't want to tell everyone about her pregnancy this early on. 

Rileyscute
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting Rileyscute:

Diana was relentlessly hounded..I actually think she had it worse than Kate

I KNOW she did. OMG! "Princess diana puked today, is she pregnant again or is it bulmia???"

She could not even leave home with her child" Prince william farted today, whole country smelled it!"

And the horrid thing is, right behind it, there were reports of her bat eared husband's awful treatment of her!

I think since she died..the press has gone a bit easier on the royals..

It certainly seems like a lot of press now..but in comparison..it just isn't

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Why shouldn't it be worldwide news? A lot of american news becomes world wide news. 

Quoting Anonymous:

American news? I understand British news..

Quoting mariesmama:

i imagine heirs to the throne will always be big news

ermka
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:25 AM
I suppose it's not ant worse than everything else the media jumps on.. I just feel horrible for her.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. I remember those times. I was so unconfortavle during those early days, I wanted to kill a bitch LOL I'm sure she feels the same but has to be proper.

Quoting ermka:

Yes it did. And I feel awful for Kate.. the very VERY last thing i could have imagined while puking my guts out & being in the hospital for dehydration, was having millions of people tracking my every move. Poor woman...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wyldebtrfly
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:26 AM

That mixed with how far things like social network has become. I think things like facebook and twitter make it easier for people to get their public figure 'fix' right from the source and the papperazi have less followers 

Quoting Rileyscute:

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting Rileyscute:

I KNOW she did. OMG! "Princess diana puked today, is she pregnant again or is it bulmia???"

She could not even leave home with her child" Prince william farted today, whole country smelled it!"

And the horrid thing is, right behind it, there were reports of her bat eared husband's awful treatment of her!

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Quoting Rileyscute:

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting Rileyscute:

No, it isn't. There was somehting everyday about her. Kate is not near as fascinating as Diana.

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Of course. Its pretty exciting

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mariesmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Let me rephrase.

Should it be more important than the fiscal cliff? To me my finances mean more to me than the happenings of Kate's uterus. I woudlnt want the worlds nose in my uterus. I assume she feels the same.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why shouldn't it be worldwide news? A lot of american news becomes world wide news. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mariesmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)